• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra in stores in Russia/CIS

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
Red Orchestra in stores in Russia/CIS

Tripwire are really happy to announce that Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 will be on store shelves across Russia and the CIS from next Friday, 13th October, courtesy of our friends at 1C.

1C have created the localised Russian-language version and also provided an updated set of voice commands in Russian for the game. For more Russian-specific details jump over to the 1C website by clicking HERE.

So, please join us in welcoming the Russian invasion from the end of next week - za rodinu!

despite the politics, well...at least we'd have equal ping i think...
all russian servers i met are gay... they use mostly tank maps...and russians do not have enough ptrd rifles...
i prefer finnish ones...as there are infantry maps... and infantry means bloody mess with bayonets and smashed skulls
P.S. the easiest way to buy was to go to 1c office
Проезд: до станции метро "Новослободская", при выходе в город налево по Селезневской улице в направлении Театра Российской Армии (около 5 мин пешком)
image.php

Upvote 0