• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Free week is over - and future plans!

Free week is over - and future plans!

Well, as most people will have noticed, the Free Week is now over. Our thanks to everyone who helped make it a success. We are just letting the dust settle and are looking to see what we can learn from the experience for the future.

On top of that, we are hard at work on the next Free Update. If all goes to plan, we should have news about that early in September for you. Beyond that, we are trying to finalise the plans taking the whole series of Free Updates well out into 2007 - but more on that at a later date!

You Kick Ass!!!

You Kick Ass!!!

I've been hooked on this game since it was just a mod. The best mod ever. I am real happy that you guys are still showing this game love. I have been so happy for you guys. You put so much time and effort into it with no compensation in hope that you would win the Make a Mod Contest. I happily gave you my money to play the game.
I would still be happy if you charged for the updates. I know many, many people would be unhappy about the situation if you did that. The forum would be in an inferno with all the comments. Thats just how much I love this game. I am very excited that you are releasing the updates for free, unlike Dice who seem to think six new vehicles and two maps with no new gameplay constitutes charging for an update.
I just wanted to let everyone know how I feel about your baby. It's a beautiful creation. Thanks.

Upvote 0