• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Please be nice...

Please be nice...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also be prepared to type "np" alot :p

We must all memorise all default key binds, so we can respond instantly to any question of what key does what function.

Be fully conversant with "how do you show your fps?" and be prepared to solve any technical issue instantly, either with RO or their lives in general :D

Upvote 0
Kadoogan said:
I'm definitely going to be nice and polite to all newcomers.

Frankly I don't see ANY reason why it should be any other way.

All those *running to noob bunker* persons are rather sad persons IMO, we all have been "noobs" at some point.

See you all on the battlefield. :)

Pretty much sums up my feelings as well.

Be nice or ignore. If you do either of these things it will help RO.

Upvote 0
If they look like they do not know what they are doing & are on the opposite team I will be kind & put them out of their missery with a single bullet to the head. :rolleyes: Or if I am feeling generouse I will toss them a nade to look after for the few seconds they are alive.

If on the other hand they are on the same team as me I will give some general pointers on the tactics & what is the best routes to stay alive as long as possible.

Upvote 0
I've only just started playing myself, although I've had it for a while but it ran really slowly on my PC up and until recently and so far most people have been pretty decent and as long as most people apologise on it, everyone seems to get along fine so I guess, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. We should all get a long fine with that :) .

Upvote 0