• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gearhead

Mar 8, 2006
Finally! The demo is coming in the beginning of August, I believe it's a good thing since some stuff has been fixed like thanks although work still needs to be done! Anyways! tell all your friends of this unique 5 day opportunity to have a chance to try this awesome FPS!
I hope they advertise the demo on steam aswell. Get alot of players to see it or maybe it's better if they don't...

Gearhead

Last edited:
Yes ,, You can preload it now if you so wish, Just like Valve did with DOD:S, But you won't be able to play it until August 2nd.

/ On a side note I think this idea is fantastic, 5 whole days of FREE RO :D, Be warned though it does take time to get the hang of the game but it's worth it in the long run..

Upvote 0
Jack said:
I just hope no major bugs rear their heads after the "booster pack," or else it could back fire.

exactly what I was thinking. patches have the nasty habit of breaking stuff that used to work.

anyways. I'll be sure to put on my commisar hat and tk some noobs! :D

i'm sure we'll see many a ROplayer camping behind crates the whole round with their team's only sniper rifle

Upvote 0