• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Port Kharkov?

K.Johansen

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 14, 2006
The ultimate CA urban map!

On the 19th of febuary 1943 the germans had started a counter offensive, Von Mansteins famous back hand blow. The soviets were caught off guard, many being surrounded and cut off. The SS-Panzerkorps under Hausser took the opportunity to take the city, having passed by it to the north. They split there forces into various kampfgruppen and attacked from the north on March 11. Kampfgruppe Hansen penetrated quickly into the city and on the afternoon of March 12 They enveleped Dzerzhinsky Square and GosPom, taking both in a sharp fight with the support of tanks from Kampfgruppe Witt.

map.jpg

I truely miss this map, if I knew anything about porting/mapping i'd do it myself but since I don't I think one of you super mappers should port it because its awesome :eek:

.....and UBahn (needs to be upgraded visually, but I loved the layout, and the fact that it was in an underground railway..... aaaaand because there was only one satchel for the whole team, so you really had to protect the guy who had the satchel in order to win)

.....and Karlovka (One of my faves from the mod. A good combo of destructables and caps, nice rifle distances)

.....and I was going to propose a map idea based around a submarine bunker, either in Lorient or La Pallice, but then my mind came back to me and I remembered what front we are on... lol! okie, pretend you didnt read that last part :eek: ...I thought it would be cool to be fighting in a submarine bunker, where you could have planks attached to the subs, and be able to enter them. You could have capping and destroying objectives, for example get inside and destroy some of the interiors of the subs, and maybe cap the ports control center. Ahh well, I dont suppose there were any sub bases out in the open steppe
duh2zh.gif

Upvote 0