• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire is looking for more testers

All those who sent me a PM as stated on the front page with a physical address that was selected have been mailed the NDA.

Those who did not fill out the pm correctly or failed to give a physical address (that was not a PO box) had their submissions deleted. If you know you filled out the form incorrectly you can resubmit at will. Congo Rats to those who made the first round draft pick.

Upvote 0
hey i am new to the website and game I have a queston about the NDA I am currently employed at the Dakota Growers Pasta Plant in Carrington ND and prior to our employment I was required to sign a NDA. now that may not seem like a big deal but considering I am only 16 this is confusing me, are there different systems in place here or does my employer have a different legal setup up then you guys?

Upvote 0
Yes Yoshiro I talked to my Production Floor Supervsor and he informed me due to their hiring of people 16 years of age or older they have a special system in place where by working their you are imlying that you will not disclose any thing relating to the plant layout, production methods and the like. but this does still conuse me

Upvote 0