• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fantastisch!

I bought the german retail version of RO on monday and just wanted to say that RO is one of the best pc games I've played in years.

First I was very impressed by the contents of the box. In a time where even full-price titles from big companies rarely include more than the discs plus a skimpy 10-page "manual", RO really impressed me with a bonus DVD, a keycard, beautifully printed maps and detailed tank cards, a quickstart and a printed manual, all for 27

I got it today. German version with a fantastic box, printed datasheets on hard paper, tactical overview maps of the levels and a nice manual covering every major aspect of the game.
This is how games should be sold. My only gripe is that the disks are in such small paper thingies with a transparent front which suck, but the box is packed so there wouldn

Upvote 0
Justin S. said:
Hey Parabellum, good to see some battlefront guys over here. Any chance of getting more BFC regulars to join the fray?

There are already a (small) number of guys playing, I'll try to lure the others in with a couple of Orel-style tank battle pics soon... :D

I hope we can get a few of the guys together for some little Ostfront mayhem.

Gore and swastikas? I don't need both in a computer game, so that was never a consideration for me.

Upvote 0