• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Go to Amazon.com post a review

lATENT_c said:
I can accept that it's something on my end. But then why has Tripwire been completely unable to give me any advice that has helped at all?

I'm surely not the only person who experiences these problems, and I wish someone had warned ME before I dropped $25 on the game and another $150 on upgrades - at TW's suggestion - to make it playable.

I do hope you are able to resolve your problems, it really sounds like you really want to jump in a server with all of us.

As far as writing a review, I have no problem with someone writing an honest and respectful bad review, and if you feel you need to, so be it.

Upvote 0
Go to Amazon.com post a review

Go to Amazon.com post a review, thats pretty much it really. Go to whichever Amazon.com flavor you use and post a review as well as Gamespot and any others that accepts user reviews. I know this has been posted before just wanted to revive it. Also at amazon.com right now there is a big negative on top and I want that crap review pushed out I dont think they guy even knew what he was buying or read the box.

Upvote 0
Oh no!
We've been discovered!

0 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
stars-1-0.gif
= Fun
stars-1-0.gif
= Overall
RO, June 28, 2006
Reviewer:J_L_M - See all my reviewsI think the positive reviews all come from RO fans via the RO forum, this game has a very steep learning curve,unless you have a top spec PC forget it, you'll be last to join and just get sniped from the other end of the map. while straining to find the pixel that just shot you. If you like tactical realism its ok.

Someone needs to point out to this a-hole that it doesn't matter if we're 'fans'; we bought the game so we should be able to express our views. Looks like he gave it a 1 out of spite.

Upvote 0