• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

World Cup 2006

World Cup 2006

• Total voters
Whoever blames the referees for this mess, needs to have his head examined. Holland played dirty from the start, and IMO the attack on Ronaldo should've been a straight out red card. After that, Portugal was equally to blame.

Honestly, I think that's when the bull**** started.

This game has left a bitter taste in my mouth. Sad to see professional players acting like that. Hell, we weren't even doing that when we were playing football in the street as kids. Shameful.

Upvote 0
K.Johansen said:
Okay the Dutch played absolutely fair that game and Portugal were the bad guys, bull ****ing **** people. Both sides were playing JUST as dirty and Portugal doesn't deserve the blame they are getting. I sure hope to hell Portugal beats England, then maybe some of you will shut the **** up.

Getting a little emotional there, aren't we?

Somebody give Johansen a red card please? :p

Upvote 0
Calm down. It is still football, nothing more. Both sides played way to aggressive, the referee totally lost control, **** happens.

I hope we will see better football in the future, cause this ice hockey behaviour is simply wrong, even in a WC game.

Portugal will play England next time. England is playing let's say... mediocre, Portugal will not play with Deco, their most important player. Will be interesting.

Upvote 0
Piron said:
Thats was no football, that was a team deathmatch. It's like the first assault on Ronaldo was the sign to start the big slaughter.

indeed. with only a yellow card the referee got no respect.

And if the football laws are respected, Italy will have a free ticket to both the quarter and semi finals.

forza italia, aceto

Upvote 0