• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

You asked about patches...

Status
Not open for further replies.
genghis said:
8 : give tankers a knife, or at least let them throw a punch. being confronted with an enemy soldier with NO WEAPON and not being able to punch?. [lol sry that sux] is not great for the reality of the sim [forget about the stupid smg being unrealistic-even tho i love it].

dude, have you ever even played the game?
tankers get pistols which they can A. shoot with and B. hit with.
the smg is also realistic. IRL, it was common practice to have 1 guy in the tank with and SMG and the rest had pistols

Upvote 0
Fatman07 said:
I was hoping that this patch might fix the problem with Norton bug. I have owned this game for months and I still haven't played it yet. Just wondering for some update if this patch will bring a fix for my problem.

There is allready a "fix" for the norton bug. You have to add "-clientbeta fs" (also known as the Zone Alarm workaround) to your steam command line. Then you should delete your RedOrchestra folder in steam and let steam create a new one for you.

Upvote 0
kempe said:
dude, have you ever even played the game?
tankers get pistols which they can A. shoot with and B. hit with.
the smg is also realistic. IRL, it was common practice to have 1 guy in the tank with and SMG and the rest had pistols

It was my impression that the SMG was more 'the tank's gun', and the crew had pistols. If I'm wrong please let me know!

Upvote 0
about pressing esc. this situation is what happens when ur in browser [ie where escape takes u] so i'm not sure what u mean. when a map is loading, it says press f10 to cancel. DO THIS SOMETIME [in a game in map change] and see what happens.YOU CANNOT EXIT THE GAME AT THIS POINT. i'm not sure what's so hard to grasp. and i can't b the only person who cancels before a map loads. i notice no one has aknowledged it from the dev team. obviously it's along way down the list atm.

Upvote 0
genghis said:
about pressing esc. this situation is what happens when ur in browser [ie where escape takes u] so i'm not sure what u mean. when a map is loading, it says press f10 to cancel. DO THIS SOMETIME [in a game in map change] and see what happens.YOU CANNOT EXIT THE GAME AT THIS POINT. i'm not sure what's so hard to grasp. and i can't b the only person who cancels before a map loads. i notice no one has aknowledged it from the dev team. obviously it's along way down the list atm.

I have exited several times during that connection, I often do it when a server changes to a map I don't wanna play.

Upvote 0
genghis said:

I did answer this. It is a left over bug from Unreal. Easy work around. Hit escape a few more times :)

Upvote 0
genghis said:

I have had a similar bug where I join a server, I see the loading screen, then it says: "Server is Full."

I get kicked back to the server browser, but can't exit the game. If you hit the Back button or ESC, it just has a screen come up that says "Server Full." So, you can't get back to the main menu or quit. You have to hit Ctrl-Esc and manually close the game.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.