• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Not fighting the war on christmas...and new year

Sensemann

Grizzled Veteran
May 10, 2009
Shanghai, China
So, I got the unlock "Fighting the war on christmas", which I really don't deserve since I won't be fighting on xmas, as well as new year.

Not that it matters, but I will be flying to Munich in about 12 hours and spend xmas and new year in Austria with my family skiing and breathing fresh air, which is really sth rare here in China.

I will return beginning of January and then, join the battlefield again.

So I thought to use this opportunity to wish the whole RO-community, including players and devs a merry christmas and luck and health for 2012!

Take an :IS2: and feel free to share what your plans are for the next 2 weeks.

I wonder if there's a football static mesh model in RO2 anywhere? Maybe we could have an impromptu game or three? :)

I'll be heading to see my parents and family on the 24th, and will have limited access to the intertubes - but also won't have a gaming machine handy until I return, probably around the 29th or so.

Have a great time in Austria Sense, maybe try to bottle some of that fresh air and take it back to China with you? :)

Upvote 0
So, I got the unlock "Fighting the war on christmas", which I really don't deserve since I won't be fighting on xmas, as well as new year.

Not that it matters, but I will be flying to Munich in about 12 hours and spend xmas and new year in Austria with my family skiing and breathing fresh air, which is really sth rare here in China.

So I thought to use this opportunity to wish the whole RO-community, including players and devs a merry christmas and luck and health for 2012!

Are you Chinese and have other Chinese family in Austria, or Austrian but just live in China? Curious lol:eek:
Merry christmas to you too pal :)
And Hyv

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Crazy jealous. Have fun man :IS2:.

I've gotta move to Austria/Switzerland... seriously most beautiful place in the world... and that fresh air like you mentioned... mmmm :).

Upvote 0