• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Ogledow

command - addbots works
bot-2.jpg

bot-1.jpg

zed is dead baby zed is dead :D
thumb_pre_1323791974__bot-1.jpg

Upvote 0
command - addbots works
View attachment 9077

View attachment 9078

zed is dead baby zed is dead :D
thumb_pre_1323791974__bot-1.jpg

Try AddBots 10 0 (that should add 10 bots at axis side). You will see the messages that Fritz# did join axis, but they never do. Though 1 Ivan will join Allies and die directly after and disappear forever. With minplayers the bots do all join the game, but die. And spawn again and die. And so on.

Upvote 0
...creating some kind of "new map installer" package. It could work something like drag and drop the downloaded zip file on the installer and the installer does the rest (unpack and store at the correct location)....
I've been thinking in the same. But what I think could be the best options it's a tool that allows mappers to convert the map files into a exe file with an install wizard that auto-fills your Steam and RO2 installation folder to make a "next next" process to install a map.

Upvote 0
[of topic mode]A modded version if BDJ ..... Green grass? Real_Forest V12.2 or more rocks V1.2. I'm really curious on that :rolleyes:[/of topic mode]

Well see what TWI will do with the distribution and server handling of custom content.

I swear if I see any "real forest v. 45" maps for HoS, I'll.... do something! :p

Upvote 0
Get in the ring

Get in the ring

Thanks to TW_Stratomagus we now have proper server files. I'm packaging and Ogledow Beta 3 right now. There is no guarantee that this will work, (not sure if the publish worked, or if the map works, or if I included all the right files) but we are definitely closer to MP testing than ever.

I will post the link within the hour I think.

Meanwhile, thanks to coffee, tobacco, and rock n roll for fueling this effort.

Get in The Ring- Guns N'Roses - YouTube[/URL]

Edit: files uploading to DB now.

Any multiplayer server admins on now who want to help test please post -- the files are uploading now.

Edit: files are ready -- see the first post in this thread http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=72721

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks to TW_Stratomagus we now have proper server files. I'm packaging and Ogledow Beta 3 right now. There is no guarantee that this will work, (not sure if the publish worked, or if the map works, or if I included all the right files) but we are definitely closer to MP testing than ever.

I will post the link within the hour I think.

Meanwhile, thanks to coffee, tobacco, and rock n roll for fueling this effort.

Get in The Ring- Guns N'Roses - YouTube[/URL]

Edit: files uploading to DB now.

Any multiplayer server admins on now who want to help test please post -- the files are uploading now.

Edit: files are ready -- see the first post in this thread http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=72721

That's great, was there anything special you had to do to make the bots work ?

Upvote 0
That's great, was there anything special you had to do to make the bots work ?

Yes -- Add pylons that cover the spawn area. After that they lived. Then I covered the map with pylons so they actually attack and defend -- I cant figure out why they dont go to the Hill objective, but they really fight hard for the village and farm.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
My server has it running now ip:31.132.1.20:7777

Im at work atm. so i can't join the server, or test out the map/bots.
I can't use the WebAdmin until i get home, so the map might only run for one round, which isn't really enough time for testing, but i can change that in a coupla hours when i get home.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catalavos
Upvote 0