• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The November 8th patch has introduced lots of bugs...

These are all new bugs that I didn't notice before last night when I played RO2. Or since I've played the game since beta (July). I found all of these in only about 20 minutes of playing the game, so I might have missed some.

1) Inability to bring up the scoreboard, use type chat of any kind, use the tactical view, or use voice commds. It happened two separate times in the same round of a game. Only dying reset the problem.

2) Tons of stuttering and lag at the beginning of a round. When I spawn there is a ton of stuttering, which was not there before

3) Lower FPS. I've noticed a solid 5-10 FPS drop on the maps that I played, even ones where I had really good FPS last night like Fallen Fighters.

4) Sudden FPS drops. Occasionally I'll be playing along and then suddenly out of nowhere my FPS drops by about 5-10 for a period of time, regardless of what I do. I even noticed that the super low fps continued as the map ended and even affected the fade in/out of the map loading tips screen.

5) Black K98 sniper scope, which required me to drop the weapon and pick it back up to fix. In all my playing RO2, I've never seen this, so if it happened before I wouldn't know.

6) Bug where my FOV zooms in super far when ever I sprint. This happened at the exact same time as bug #5

7) Many of my end of the round stats were messed up tonight. The game said I had -.00009999999 honor, or something like that, at the end of the round. I would have taken a screenshot but it disappeared before I could.

I've corroborated these observations with other players. Others have had the problem where they lose the HuD. What bugs are you guys noticing? Post them here, if they are new.

Last edited:
Reactions: Centory
Get cho popcorn ready.

url

Upvote 0
I haven't noticed any of these bugs that you mentioned. The only one I can't confirm I didn't have was the k98 sniper scope bug, as I didn't use that weapon tonight. Played 2 full maps and didn't experience any of these things you mentioned.

P.S.- There's a bug forum.
I realize that, but I figured it would be a good idea to get people's observations here since they don't visit that forum all the time. If a mod wants to move it, they can. People discuss bugs and problems in General Discussion all the time.

Upvote 0
Hey hockey ... we just played some matches togheter this evening.

I also heard you on the mic with some of these problems :)

I think it has something to do with the HUD dissapearing, but that's not new. Happened before the patch for me (just a few times though). As far as I remember happened when trying to view the scoreboard (with TAB and also F1).

5, 6 and 7 ... didn't get them.

Reactions: hockeywarrior
Upvote 0
Hey hockey ... we just played some matches togheter this evening.

I also heard you on the mic with some of these problems :)

I think it has something to do with the HUD dissapearing, but that's not new. Happened before the patch for me (just a few times though). As far as I remember happened when trying to view the scoreboard (with TAB and also F1).

5, 6 and 7 ... didn't get them.
Yeah I was asking other people about the issues to see if it maybe was a server related thing.

Upvote 0
I have begun to experience server browser issues after the patch, though. It works fine the first couple of rounds, but if I leave a server and refresh list it is a very long time about refreshing and only shows a handful of servers. If I keep refreshing it will eventually end up showing no servers.

Kinda like the server browser issues that were fixed following the first or second patches after release.

Upvote 0
I have begun to experience server browser issues after the patch, though. It works fine the first couple of rounds, but if I leave a server and refresh list it is a very long time about refreshing and only shows a handful of servers. If I keep refreshing it will eventually end up showing no servers.

Kinda like the server browser issues that were fixed following the first or second patches after release.

Delete your .ini files, it worked for me.

Upvote 0
Absolutely great, another fail-patch from Tripwire.

There's a blue circle with Objective markers all the time on the centre/left of my screen, for the love of god get rid of that, I can't aim properly now

When I shut the game down I get all sorts of grahpical glitches on my windows screen, like i'm fast forwarding a old video tape, that can't be good. But it goes away after a while.

My performance is still the same, which is still bad considering I have a modern computer. And the lagg seems to be back as well, or was it never fixed, I can't remember.

Upvote 0