• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is the game laggy for you?

Try this it helped me.
Delete the game totally (remember also folders) - download and install it again from steam - tweak it from this recipe: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2094647

Finally make a back up.

I run the game with constant 99.00/100.00 fps and no mouselag at all.

Intel i7 cpu960 3.20 (OC) - Ram 6.0 - Nvidia GeForce GTX 285 (OC)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i only got lags on a few servers - but most of them run quite well. If it is low fps or frame stuttering/skipping - first try something like fraps to detect how many fps you get. If the fps are very low beneath 40 you should try to disable some graphical settings. For example try to decrease Anti Aliasing Mode and then look how it attempts your fps in-game.

I dont know how you treat your system. Maybe try a new driver for your videocard (amd/ccc or nvidia).

If it still remains there are a lot of things which can lead into system-stuttering. But if you didnt try that, just give it a chance.

Reactions: PermenentMarker
Upvote 0
my pings stay at 120-200 in US servers (i'm connecting from Brazil) when its above 200 I start to get accused of speed hacking by punkbuster :(

as for video lag I gained huge FPS improvement from the last patches but I play the game in mid-low settings because my system is years old. phenom II X4 2.6ghz GPU Geforce 8600GT and 6gb ram.

also is there a way to see your FPS in game?

Upvote 0
my pings stay at 120-200 in US servers (i'm connecting from Brazil) when its above 200 I start to get accused of speed hacking by punkbuster :(

as for video lag I gained huge FPS improvement from the last patches but I play the game in mid-low settings because my system is years old. phenom II X4 2.6ghz GPU Geforce 8600GT and 6gb ram.

also is there a way to see your FPS in game?
Open the console with the tilde key (~) and type "stat fps"

Note, that's not start fps. :)

Upvote 0