• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

'Large' Update coming.

I wonder what they will do about the stats...Will they be able to roll back people who got random stat boosts? How will they differentiate between what are legit stats and bugged stats?

---
roll'em all back. people are gonna be unhappy one way or another. i really doubt they can tell who's are real and who's aren't

Upvote 0
roll'em all back. people are gonna be unhappy one way or another. i really doubt they can tell who's are real and who's aren't

But, I have yet to see one official announcement on what they will do. They said that they are fixing the stats, but have not definitely said they are resetting. Has anyone seen an OFFICIAL statement about that? Not some member poll.

Upvote 0
They could try an "early adopter" approach, if they wanted.
Giving deluxe members or perhaps all purchasers a small xp boost or something like that so all the time spent didn't "go to waste".

And I just KNOW people will whine that they lost their drum mags and their scoped-bayo MKBs and so on when things are fixed.

fix=|= reset it just means they are working after the pach.
Then well see what they do with the ****ed up ones

Upvote 0
Not a word has been said by anyone TWI on the matter. I expect it's a decision they're going to go with and they see no benefit in telling the community what they're going to do. Who, exactly, that is meant to spare, the people that want a reset or the people that don't.....who knows. At this point I think they know what they're going to do and they've weighed the benefits of telling us about it and decide they're not that that great.

Either way this is good news all around and I hope this update is out very soon. I'm fairly sure that if TWI doesn't implement an official reset, there will be a ghetto way to do it ourselves at the very least. While that may not make everyone happy, I think it would make most people happy.

Upvote 0
Great work guys, I was expecting an update but nothing this big, I was extremely surprised and happy when I read about the performance issues. Then even further you mention fixing some aspects of the SDK which is even more damn awesome. Thanks and much appreciated.

Also if one of you could explain something...how are the stats and achievements exactly "fixed"? like will it remove/fix stats and achievements based on what you have actually earned or will it reset everything? I know RO isn't about the achievements or stats and that not playing the game because of stats bugged is exaggerating but for example I got Marksmen Gold by legitimately shooting a tank commander out of his hatch in the head at 251 M half way across Fallen Fighters. So I'm just wondering how this works....

If someone could explain this it will be much appreciated and again thanks for the updates and support.

Upvote 0