• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anything but Killing Floor 2!

Woohoo, old thread.

Let's see....

Killing Floor: DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH

Upvote 0
When i first bought KF, i did so because there was a leveleditor/sandbox.

I have read that the leveleditor for Far Cry 2 is quite easy and impressive.

Such a leveleditor, along with expected improved graphics, etc. with a newer KF-game, would make me purchase it.

Nah, just joking! I would buy KF2 anyway, even without a leveleditor ( would though be a fun bonus ). I am though qurious if a possible KF2 can surpass KF as a better game? Not sure it will be easy to do?

Upvote 0
When i first bought KF, i did so because there was a leveleditor/sandbox.

I have read that the leveleditor for Far Cry 2 is quite easy and impressive.

Such a leveleditor, along with expected improved graphics, etc. with a newer KF-game, would make me purchase it.

Nah, just joking! I would buy KF2 anyway, even without a leveleditor ( would though be a fun bonus ). I am though qurious if a possible KF2 can surpass KF as a better game? Not sure it will be easy to do?

If you've used UT3 editor or the UDK, well then KF2 will have the same level editor :D

Upvote 0
see ro2: is an epic fail

twi plz don't make kf2, don't ruin another game

Funny because the amount RO2 made in 2 days surpassed the amount RO1 made in 5 years.

/Get owned

Plus KF and RO are much different from eachother and you are not being forced to buy the new game, so it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Years later the outbreak has spread further and further. The floors become stained red from all the killings. The survivors were lost when out of the blue she was gone. The magical lady whom seemed to appear when things calmed to take there dosh. On her wall's are written "Never again open in this world..."

But a group of survivors thought to hell with that. They'd find a way.

Killing Floor: Full refund.

Upvote 0