• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your most op moment in killing floor?

Blockbot

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 25, 2011
So whats ur most op moment in killing floor?

I ran in circles on westlondon with a sharpshooter on hard. I had emptied my lar and m14. and I was kiting 3Fleshpounds. luckily My friend dropped a crossbow over at the otherside of map. when I reached the xbow I had around 20-30hp left and no armor. and the crossbow had 3 shots left. and since fps on hard takes 2 headshots. there where no way of survival since the fleshpound in the back began raging. I thought to hell with it. and jump taking a tripple headshot. then came the earlier raging fleshpound was straight in my face and I manage doing a double headshot leaving 1 raging fleshpound incoming and one shot left. which I totally missed :( but luckily I was close the church so I ran around and through the benches and made the fleshpound loosing his rage. then manage to finnish him of with my 9mm :)

Once saw a level 4 berzerker solo the second to last wave on the hardest difficulty. The whole team clumped together like chumps, got grabbed by clots and then mauled by fleshpounds and sirens when we thought we were in a safe corner, the berserk was the only one to escape, and over the course of the next 15 minutes he proceed to pull the zeds apart with a katana.

It was awesome.

Reactions: SMIFF
Upvote 0
Last night, was playing on a custom map called Arcade Skatepark. All my teammates were dead. I frantically searched the room I was in for a weapon to deal with the fleshpound that was chasing me around, and all I could find was a pump-action shotgun. I get the fleshpound in my sights, first opening up with an AK mag, then switching to the shotgun; to my surprise, I was able to kill the fleshpound :IS2:

I then ran laps around the area to kill the rest of the specimens until it was down to two scrakes. No shotgun rounds left and the AK is terribad for scrakes, so I drop everything I'm carrying to pick up a flamethrower. The skate park in the center has skateboards you can ride on that will quickly zoom you over to the other side of the room, so I ride back and forth spraying the scrakes with my flamethrower. After a while, the scrakes went down :D

Couldn't believe I actually survived that.

Upvote 0
What do you mean OP moments? Overpowered moments, wha..?

Whats killing 3 fleshpounds got to do with being overpowered if it was basically just good luck or thats the impression I got from the story? I think you are actually asking wether we've had any similar moments where we survived dispite all the odds being against it? Not actually anything to do with overpowered stuff? Cause otherwise I could just refer you to Hiyoko mod for some "OP moments"

Once saw a level 4 berzerker solo the second to last wave on the hardest difficulty. The whole team clumped together like chumps, got grabbed by clots and then mauled by fleshpounds and sirens when we thought we were in a safe corner, the berserk was the only one to escape, and over the course of the next 15 minutes he proceed to pull the zeds apart with a katana.

It was awesome.

Whats so awesome about it? Anyone with a little knowlege of the games mechanics can do that as berserker.

Upvote 0
Whats so awesome about it? Anyone with a little knowlege of the games mechanics can do that as berserker.

Wow, that's a bit of a killjoy.

I suppose the tension of us spectating him, cheering him on, watching him almost get cornered or trapped a few times and barely managing to escape, and then having him actually pull it off was very rewarding.

So it may not have been an awesome moment for a power player, it was awesome for us.

Upvote 0
Oh thats hard, i got a few,
- getting overrun and whipping out 5 firenades and a Flamethrower.
- Kiting Patriarch with a law when all 5 of my teamates died within 2 minutes,

One time i saw a firebug get cornered by two scrakes with no way out. He started spraying his arse off and killed them both, but then a fp showed up about 50 meters away. The rest of his (dead) team started screaming RUN! GTFO!! And he just stops, and calmly types:
"No, i got this."

And he killed it. Somehow.

Upvote 0
What do you mean OP moments? Overpowered moments, wha..?

Whats killing 3 fleshpounds got to do with being overpowered if it was basically just good luck or thats the impression I got from the story? I think you are actually asking wether we've had any similar moments where we survived dispite all the odds being against it? Not actually anything to do with overpowered stuff? Cause otherwise I could just refer you to Hiyoko mod for some "OP moments"

Hey loose up a litle be a 5 years old for 2 secounds :p ooh "Hiyoko mod." you actually was a litle 5 years old for 2 secounds :D thumbs up

Reactions: drunkentiger
Upvote 0
So me and my mate were playing suicidal on Biotics lab just before Hell on Earth was released. He played support and I played sharpshooter I think. So we just sat around laughing at some stupid, immature humor and all of a sudden it's wave 11. So we take positions ready for the patriarch. After waiting for maybe 2 minutes, he appears infront of us. We let the weapons rip, all hell breaks loose and after a while the coward decides to retreat.

After the patriarch had been invisible for about 2 seconds, I just fire an unscoped shot with my crossbow towards where I thought he had gone. Boom, headshot, slowmotion, loadsamoney.

Your squad has survived.

Last edited:
Upvote 0