• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your most op moment in killing floor?

<a href="http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558654597224571611/53C6DFC92D906E3919EBED4874C0768FBFFFA9C2/" target="_blank"><a href="http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558654597224571611/53C6DFC92D906E3919EBED4874C0768FBFFFA9C2/" target="_blank">http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558654597224571611/53C6DFC92D906E3919EBED4874C0768FBFFFA9C2/

A friend's screenshot.

<a href="http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542892729527163235/1712A00CA3D8BEA0B88844A21F9264E9106F572B/" target="_blank"><a href="http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542892729527163235/1712A00CA3D8BEA0B88844A21F9264E9106F572B/" target="_blank">http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542892729527163235/1712A00CA3D8BEA0B88844A21F9264E9106F572B/

Anyone else seeing a trend here?

Well, they are both on hard, and it does not show what level the players were either, so it could be a L 6 player dominating a Hard game which is not difficult on that level.

As far as seeing a trend, well, no: Several times I have reached 900+kills with the SS, both pre and post patch on Sui and HoE, 3 times broken the 1000 kill mark as a commando, once on Sui, twice on HoE, and several times reached 800+ kills as a Support spec on HoE.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, they are both on hard, and it does not show what level the players were either, so it could be a L 6 player dominating a Hard game which is not difficult on that level.

As far as seeing a trend, well, no: Several times I have reached 900+kills with the SS, both pre and post patch on Sui and HoE, 3 times broken the 1000 kill mark as a commando, once on Sui, twice on HoE, and several times reached 800+ kills as a Support spec on HoE.

this reminds me of one of those matches where me and some friends was playing 6man hoe. my friends was like totally noobs. so I had nearly the entier wave for myself everytime. I was a sharpshooter and had 1550kills give and take!

Upvote 0
Wow. Smiff asks a simple question (Not saying that you are simple, but that it was a simple question, as in not difficult to answer) containing 2 words and gets a +, I list the classes of who was in game and get a -.

That game was started by me and the commando, while we were waiting for more players the low levels joind. Instead of telling them to leave, we told them to stay close to us, and told them why. We kept them alive as much as possible, and fed them lots of dosh. The times they did die, before we finished the wave we collected thier weapons and left them at the spawn for them and then gave them more dosh so they could load up on ammo and Kevlar. We gave them tips and let them get kills instead of simply killing everything ourselves. When the game was done they left with a better understanding of the game and tactics, and had a good gaming experience instead of being treated like noobs.

I agree with many others in these forums about immature people down voting posts for BS reasons, and that the whole rep system is worthless.

This is the main reason I prefer the STEAM forums, if someone does not like what you post, they either have to be a grown up about it and post a reply, or suck it up and ignore it. Here they can act like a chicken **** child and down vote you without having to provide any reason or reply what so ever.

TWI, you guys really need to re-think and fix this broken system.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow. Smiff asks a simple question (Not saying that you are simple, but that it was a simple question, as in not difficult to answer) containing 2 words and gets a +, I list the classes of who was in game and get a -.

That game was started by me and the commando, while we were waiting for more players the low levels joind. Instead of telling them to leave, we told them to stay close to us, and told them why. We kept them alive as much as possible, and fed them lots of dosh. The times they did die, before we finished the wave we collected thier weapons and left them at the spawn for them and then gave them more dosh so they could load up on ammo and Kevlar. We gave them tips and let them get kills instead of simply killing everything ourselves. When the game was done they left with a better understanding of the game and tactics, and had a good gaming experience instead of being treated like noobs.

I agree with many others in these forums about immature people down voting posts for BS reasons, and that the whole rep system is worthless.

This is the main reason I prefer the STEAM forums, if someone does not like what you post, they either have to be a grown up about it and post a reply, or suck it up and ignore it. Here they can act like a chicken **** child and down vote you without having to provide any reason or reply what so ever.

TWI, you guys really need to re-think and fix this broken system.

I disagree. I downvoted your post because you played beserker, there you happy? I gave a reason. Anyway, I think downvoting and upvoting works good. I don't see why you have such a problem with it...

Upvote 0
Wow, what a great reason for down voting. I don't like zerker so I'm going to give you a negative.

I don't like support, so should I down vote all posts I see because of it?

If I said that perk x sucks, and zerker is the best, then I could understand, but simply because you don't like zerker, or because I played zerker is not a valid reason.

In any case, thx for validating what I said about the system being broken.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow, what a great reason for down voting. I don't like zerker so I'm going to give you a negative.

I don't like support, so should I down vote all posts I see because of it?

If I said that perk x sucks, and zerker is the best, then I could understand, but simply because you don't like zerker, or because I played zerker is not a valid reason.

In any case, thx for validating what I said about the system being broken.

Sorry i didn't like your post and downvoted.... Although, that seems the usual, downvote posts you don't like?

Another thing, who made you the boss of valid reasons for me to dislike a post?

Upvote 0
this reminds me of one of those matches where me and some friends was playing 6man hoe. my friends was like totally noobs. so I had nearly the entier wave for myself everytime. I was a sharpshooter and had 1550kills give and take!

4:37 PM - [BAM]_Deepblue888: ahh wtf
4:37 PM - [BAM]_Deepblue888: that guy didnt get 1550 kills being sharpy
4:37 PM - [BAM]_Deepblue888: load of ****ing crap
4:37 PM - [BAM]_Deepblue888: **** this ****
4:37 PM - [BAM]_Deepblue888: ill kil this nigga
4:38 PM - [BAM]_Deepblue888: **** him

(not me saying this) just posting this for him

Reactions: the 1st wasted
Upvote 0
4:37 PM - [BAM]_Deepblue888: ahh wtf
4:37 PM - [BAM]_Deepblue888: that guy didnt get 1550 kills being sharpy
4:37 PM - [BAM]_Deepblue888: load of ****ing crap
4:37 PM - [BAM]_Deepblue888: **** this ****
4:37 PM - [BAM]_Deepblue888: ill kil this nigga
4:38 PM - [BAM]_Deepblue888: **** him

(not me saying this) just posting this for him

Him and I has the same group tag :p

as the guy says "that guy didn't get 1550 kills being sharpy" its true I didn't since I said and I quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockbot
had 1550kills give and take!

:) sharpshooter is one of the better solo classes after all. if you can hold your aim steady and dont get all adraline!

Reactions: the 1st wasted
Upvote 0
Doubt this really counts as much as I'd like it to, but Normal, biotics lab, 6 man full server. Played demo on wave 10 and wave 11, gathering enough pipebombs. I admit I have a bit too much fun doing this than I should. But how can I say no to having a bit of fun while playing as a demo, especially since I'm level 6.

People gave me enough money to give myself for the ****s and giggles one of the biggest pipebomb hats I've done yet. Around 50 or so pb's. Everyone did a bit of damage to him, while he was running away from them I stepped out into the path of his body and he blew up and got shot straight into the ceiling. Funnier thing is I survived all my pipebombs, with almost near "injured" status health. 49 health 0 armor. I felt pretty awesome.

Upvote 0
Not too long ago, a friend and I were playing a 5man suicidal game on Hospital Horrors. We didn't make it to the trader right away, and by the time the two of us arrived downstairs, the rest was already on their way to the roof again. So we thought "damn, what are we gonna do now?" He was a lvl6 support and I've been a commando, and it was wave 4 or 5 and we luckily didn't encounter any scrakes, but carefully dancing through a ZED infested hospital was worth it. We made it up to the roof (incidently the trader was there, too) when the wave was almost over - with us scoring WAAAAY more kills than usual, and both of us were alive, too! That felt pretty awesome.

Upvote 0