• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New preview and screens

the K/D ratio will sadly make a lot of players stay back instead of helping cap objectives

It could be worse though. At least theres no accuracy stat (afaik) which would make a lot of people stop giving suppressive fire in order not to ruin their precious stats. I've always been against stats in games like these, sure they can be fun but they change the way many people play the game. They should be worried about the objective at hand, instead of their overall stats.

Upvote 0
Hmm. Interesting. To me, something is just a bit off or fugly, with the weapon models.

All them a look bit weird to me. Even K98 and Mosin look a bit just not right or symmetrical in first-person for some reason. Dunno. Not big deal and yet a big deal and yet not a big deal. D:

And then this: Cool MG barrel case added but return of velcro belt nades. :(

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/redorchestra2betascreen.jpg/

hey leave my picture alone, ill look however i want to look.

Reactions: Snuffeldjuret
Upvote 0
But this pic, on the other side..... simply amazing D:

red-orchestra-2-beta-screenshots-oxcgn-31.jpg

Makes me wonder... will those name tags be on there in the realism mode? Seriously hope not, you're supposed to shoot at people you can recognize enemies, not at moving blobs that don't have name tags on them. Sorry if this has been answered already, but seriously want to know.

Upvote 0
Makes me wonder... will those name tags be on there in the realism mode? Seriously hope not, you're supposed to shoot at people you can recognize enemies, not at moving blobs that don't have name tags on them. Sorry if this has been answered already, but seriously want to know.

Ramm mentioned that although the shots for some reason are shown to be in realism mode, they are actually all in relaxed realism. I'm willing to bet the name tags won't be there in realistic mode.

Upvote 0

I would not even want that in relaxed, its distracting and at a distance like that it could be hiding multiple enemies behind it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah that's the one I mentioned. No worries though, you've done well. Again, thanks for the plentiful screen shots.
Well there's the one in the first post and then the second half of the controls in the second post I made. So the full key bindings are all there, just between the two posts.

Also UPDATE: Just took over 100 new shots. I'm in the process of sorting through them and will upload them shortly.

They have tanks, another map not seen in the previous shots, some gore, some weapon shots, etc.

Reactions: Makino
Upvote 0
Well there's the one in the first post and then the second half of the controls in the second post I made. So the full key bindings are all there, just between the two posts.

Also UPDATE: Just took over 100 new shots. I'm in the process of sorting through them and will upload them shortly.

They have tanks, another map not seen in the previous shots, some gore, some weapon shots, etc.

Excellent Zips, thank you for all the screen shots, really high quality stuff.

Upvote 0

cant wait, seriously

Upvote 0

Nice. Good job mate.

Upvote 0