• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Going to gamescom tomorrow, any chance of meeting you there?

disguise yourself as press

Make up some obscure name of the press company you are covering for

Most importantly, your disguise must look like this (to not be suspicious)

paparazzi%20small.JPG

Upvote 0
It's both.

I already heard it was press only, I just thought they may not be in that booth the entire time

I thought I recalled you saying that you were considering going.

I suppose if you really wanted to meet them, you could shoot them a private message on this forum. Whether or not they would check their messages is another matter

Upvote 0
I cant say for sure since i dont know any of the tripwire blokes, but do you really think they want people to keep kissing their arses, i really dont get all these i love you threads and comments.

Maybe if they were more open with the community and told people what they wanted to know, your intense love of tripwire would perhaps make a bit more sense, but they're just a small group of developers making a game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I cant say for sure since i dont know any of the tripwire blokes, but do you really think they want people to keep kissing their arses, i really dont get all these i love you threads and comments.

I wouldn't mind people kissing my arse all the time. Not literally, though. Or may-actuallynevermind.

Thing is though, I think these "ILU TWI <3" threads and comments are all great for morale, especially with the large amount of complaining going on lately.

Upvote 0
Not gonna fall on my knees and have some sort of mental orgasm, I'd just like to meet them, say hello and thanks in advance, that's all.

Well, maybe I'll see them somewhere there, they can't be in that booth all the time, not with these temperatures.

You can try to get in the press section. If you say you're from the twi forums twi will probably let you into their booth if there is some free time.

Upvote 0