• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sugestion...

Necro-71

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Hey Tripwire.
First of all, sorry for my bad english, hope that everything i wrote below is understandable.

I love to play KF for fun, but im kinda of achievement wh**e, i like to have achievemnets to do. It doesnt need to be anything special, ones for completing maps are great too.
So my idea is:
I know that Tripwire is really busy right now, but how about add achieves for 1 whitelisted map per every 2 weeks or 2 maps per month? I dont know how much work it would be to do this, but i know many people who loves to do achieves, and to be honest they coming back only for special events like Christmas or Summer ones, to keep their 100%.
The objective of my proposition is to make those people come back every 2-4 weeks to game, it will keep higher amount of players online, give fun to people who like to do achieves on every diff and it would not hurt to those who doesnt like to do them.
Again, i dont know how much work something like that would take to do, so all of that is only hipothetical.

Achievements for community-made whitelisted maps would be a good idea! It gets the players interested in trying out the maps that the community has made! People get achievements and new maps (sorta), mappers get more attention, and people are playing KF for longer. Everybody's happy!

Big thumbs up to that. Start it small, say five of the best made maps out there.

Upvote 0