• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-purchase RO2 on Steam!

And I think the USK will say smth... I think It will be cut. Because I know no game that has gore (from humans) in germany.

Would be very cool if someone could gift it me :) If yes, please send me a pm :)
Thanks in advance!

BTW: Because all the questions and so on I forgot to say: Thanks TWI! Thats a nice price and all those features... nice ! :)

Upvote 0
I have a a question, If I buy the Deluxe Edition do I still get the Pre-order Items from the Normal edition too?

Unlock the Kar98 and Mosin rifle bayonets on day 1

Special in-game item - show everyone your loyalty to Red Orchestra with the exclusive Russian Guards Badge/German Close Combat Badge

?

Yes, of course! The extras in the DE version are added ON TOP of the stuff from the normal version, not instead of.

Just to clarify on the badges, too (not necessarily related to your question):
If you already own RO1, you will get the badges both if you buy the normal version AND if you buy the DE version. You don't have to pay extra to show off your loyalty.

Upvote 0