• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Box Art - and System Specs

I'm not too up on what exactly is in these new i3s and i7s and suchlike.

I have an old-school Intel Q6600 Quad Core (which I think is probably first or second generation as quad cores go) with 5GB DDR2 and a GTS 250 1GB.

Could someone in the know please let me know how it'll run?

Middle-of-the-road would be good, but I guess I can handle 'poor' if I have to. =/

Upvote 0
About the sound card thing on the recommended: Sound channels. Lots of them. That's all I'll say and that's all I think I'm allowed to say. I have a dedicated sound card and still can't max out the channels with the game settings.

Box art is looking good. The white is sure to be an eye catcher on the shelves, unless it's in an Apple store.

I'm not too up on what exactly is in these new i3s and i7s and suchlike.

I have an old-school Intel Q6600 Quad Core (which I think is probably first or second generation as quad cores go) with 5GB DDR2 and a GTS 250 1GB.

Could someone in the know please let me know how it'll run?

Middle-of-the-road would be good, but I guess I can handle 'poor' if I have to. =/
Probably a bit higher than Middle of the road I think. Depending on the resolution you play on and what eye candy you like.

You have the same CPU has me and one less GB of RAM. Your video card is really the worst factor here but as their recommendation of a 260 is the top, you should still be fine.

I run the game just fine as it is on my Q6600, 6GB of RAM, and 560GTX-Ti (1920x1080).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I like the box art a lot, is attractive, I like the composition and color choice, and whats most important, it does not have the typical orange-blue contrast.

About the system specs... My processor is a Core 2 Duo 1,8Ghz, so I suppose its not up to the task, but same thing happened with The Witcher 2, and I had no problems with it whatsoever.

Upvote 0