• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rising storm "zombie mode" suggestion

If RS has singleplayer campaign (will it?) wouldn't it be nice ending to the story if allied troops had to kill their own comrades taken prisoner because they had been turned into zombies by unit 771 or 773 don't remember which.

Thenagain, might be kinda grim ending and decrease mods / expansions popularity in Asia.

Upvote 0
I just heard rumours that the next iteration of call of duty might feature dinosaurs due to public request.

Rising Storm cannot stay back against a lesser game
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Gibby, at least you didn't walk in to the RO forums and find our post yourself naked thread. ;) wink wink

or worse, the Rivet Counter thread...

or even worse, the Rivet Counter's post yourself naked thread :eek: ;)

EDIT: also, why do people seem to jump to CoDclusions? I mean, really, do they now own zombies in shooters? Killing Floor plus RS or RO would be awesome, and can be done a variety of ways to make it enjoyable. Constantly screaming "COD! BURN!" at it is a bad mindset.

Also, why not contrast the realism of the player with the unrealism of the scenario? Just because the zombies are totally fiction does not mean that player and map realism explode, nor does the gameplay. Its a good mut idea in my mind, but eh, haters gonna hate I suppose.

Anyways, back to dinos in RS....well, first zeds in RO should be tackled, but I suppose Dinos in RS could be fresh and invigorating.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
eh you can play the dinos its still not the same. anyways with dinosaurs you could add vehicles to in game because of the huge factor. :D

it could be a what if we invaded japan thing. :p

ninjas riding Godzilla battling zombie-cyborg Abraham Lincoln, all inside in active volcano? Wigged Patriots in astronaut suits bouncing off the walls with battle axes and muskets, fighting spider-samurai with lazers, all while in the depths of the ocean while an angry kraken assaults both teams?!

Sign me up, good sir.

Upvote 0