• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What class are you looking forward to most?

TANK CREW OF COURSE! Everything else is improved (can top off bolt-actions, reduced SMG recoil, MG-friendly mechanics) but the thought of getting inside those exquisitely modeled tanks makes my mouth water... I bet the first time I'm killed by a tank round penetration I won't even be annoyed, because I'll be so impressed by the new damage system :D

I'll probably play rifleman more often, but tanks are what I'm most excited about for RO2!

Reactions: RiccardoTheBeAst
Upvote 0
Riflemen: I hope half to two thirds of the team are riflemen most of the time, I'm tired of there being too many automatic weapons. Oh and make the bolting faster, like it is in real life.

Assault: I hope they're put in their own teams, like they were in real life.

MG: Thank God it won't be underpowered anymore.

Engineer: Thank God satchels aren't nukes anymore.

AT rifle: Thank God it has a use besides hitting a tank 20 times.

Marksmen: I'm glad it has the real life advantages and disadvantages, maybe people won't try to pick it up so much. Oh and stop putting marksmen on close range maps but not long range ones.

Tankers: totally revamped, no more shooting pistols in the sky!

Squad leader/commander: Thank God they will actually have a purpose besides being like battlefield pez smoke dispensers, thank God theres some variation to the artillery too.

I'm actually looking forward to them all! Except for elites? What the hell is that supposed to be? Maybe there can be sort of like team leaders, who don't have commander, but have semi auto/smg and smoke.

Upvote 0