• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

what are the new pickup lines for the custom trader mut? i couldn't find them myself (i'm really **** with stuff like that)

wordpad // open IJCWeaponPack-BetaV51.UCL

IJCWeaponPack-BetaV51.DualMK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-BetaV51.MK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-BetaV51.FnFalPickup
IJCWeaponPack-BetaV51.M7A3MPickup
IJCWeaponPack-BetaV51.M99Pickup

lazy person alert! :p

Reactions: Jack-Carver
Upvote 0
fnfal's 3rd person still SCAR from what i have seen. m7a3 for commando define a wrong pickup class (pick up for medic not commando) edit: i have looked into your resources, i don't find any 3rd person for fnfal.

perk leveling for fnfal is working, m7a3 is not but already fix it myself.

keep up the good works, cheers ~!

ps. if i found anything else, i will let you know ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
fnfal's 3rd person still SCAR from what i have seen. m7a3 for commando define a wrong pickup class (pick up for medic not commando) edit: i have looked into your resources, i don't find any 3rd person for fnfal.

perk leveling for fnfal is working, m7a3 is not but already fix it myself.

keep up the good works, cheers ~!

ps. if i found anything else, i will let you know ...

Dont know how you found the M7A3C but in this version only the script is finished, so the new mesh will come in the next one, fal 3rd person also will come with the 5.2

Upvote 0
here are my 50 cent:

i like the weaponpack.

i have some problems with perkativation. i add the perkativation mutator in the mutatorlist ingame while hosting a game. i start a dedicated server it wont work. i guess i have to add the mutator to the .ini in the serverpacks. didnt try that yet.

a cosmetic issue:
i dont get the idea of the m99 firesound. first the bang sounds a little weak in my ears. heard weapons like this in ET:QW and Ghost Recon and it BANGS much harder (not louder). then this odd sound after the bang. sound like someone hits a table with a stick in a large room. it belongs to the firingsound. its not part of the reloadingsounds. should it be a shell dropping or what? if yes its a bad choice. cut i or change it.

other than that great work. keep it up:D

Upvote 0
Dont know how you found the M7A3C but in this version only the script is finished, so the new mesh will come in the next one, fal 3rd person also will come with the 5.2

it's not me who found it =,= it's you that add it to the trader =,= then i accidentally realized and take a look. anyway the script works fine i think =,= no complaining about it so far =,=

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i don't sure that m7a3 for medic doesn't seems to fire a healing dart or not in v.5.1. i'm now looking up at the source.

edit: yup, the code in altfire is missing, all those function before default properties. already fixed for myself and worked

Yeah, the alt-fire doesn't work for my clan's server either. Unfortunately, I have no ability to code or fix such things myself.

Upvote 0
Will the MK23 sound be adjusted too? :) The first person view can use the stereo sound, only the ambient/3rd person needs to be mono or it will sound like the gun is right next to you when somebody else uses it on the other side of the level.

Just a suggestion offcourse. :)

Already fixed and will be released with some changes and Braindead's Font will be in on the M7A3 too. ;)

MK23 - can we see the updated model on the dualies yet? and get them brought closer together like the TWI guns? Love using them as dualies but that bit kinda bugs me :/

Aaww soo much work

Upvote 0