• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Potato Alternate Reality Game

There is an easy way to see what is behind the yellow doors. Go to the Killing Floor map editor and open up the new Aperture map. At this point you can navigate to the area behind the doors. If there is anything in there, this will show you. You might have to click on some of the volumes or actors to display what they do, but that is my suggestion. i would do it but don't have currant access.

or just press ` and then type in "enablecheats" followed by "ghost"....that ways a lot easier, tbh

Upvote 0
Look what I found on DJ Skully's backpack. I dont know if I see this for the first time after so long time after I own this DLC or its something related to the portal clues ->

112914603-4.jpg

112914605-4.jpg

Upvote 0
Anyone else troubled by the achievement for killing 100 specimens that only 70% of players have?

That would mean that almost 1/3 of the people who have Killing Floor haven't even killed 100 specimens. That's the equivalent of never playing one complete game...
That's nothing, take a look at Chime's global achievements sometime (global cheevos seem to be down right now though). There's an achievement that you get on the title screen. Last time I checked, it was somewhere around 96.7%; that means that roughly 3% of players haven't even started the game.

I'm willing to believe that maybe some people started-up Killing Floor, killed a few specimens, but quickly decided it wasn't their kinda game; but that people would buy a game and not even start it up? I just don't get it.

Reactions: HalfDemon
Upvote 0
Prediction: IF there is a release on Friday of any sort, it will not be from Valve but rather from GLaDOS. Valve will stick to their statement of saying the release date is next week and that any early release is not their doing.

A VALVe game coming out earlier than predicted? That's more unlikely than not having Rambo Berserkers in Killing Floor.

Upvote 0