• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

NEWS! Rolled Up sleeves confirmed

I'm guessing the texts are still placeholders

Could be. Still, the evidence seems point to the contrary. Some effort was put into that design because it's also used in the menu screen. So why go for a certain style if it's all going to be scrapped? Also, seems like one of the easier changes and it's been the footage for awhile now.

On the other hand, the neon could have been put it cause it's easier to test...or...they haven't settled on a style or gotten a graphic designer yet and it is indeed a quick placeholder.

Eh, just have to wait and see.

EDIT: I just checked out the GDC videos and the menu screens have a new style. Looks much better. Now if that simplistic font style will transfer over to the ingame overlay....awww yeah.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeauhhhh rolled sleeves! Go Fritz!

noobkopf.png

Also impressed to see improvements in the muzzle flashes.

Keep up the good work TWI.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yea, the names over friendlies should only be displayed when using the tactical view. Even in ROOST the name is sometimes in the way if you are trying to shoot over the shoulder of a friendly.

I asked it in one of the first crosshairs and its supposedly possible to optionally hide friendly player names to the tactical view button thingy.

Upvote 0