• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Family & Friends Beta Begun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed an interesting tweet by Sam Hulick (music composer for ROHOS):

Downloading the latest build of Heroes of Stalingrad. It looked so fun at GDC, I've gotta have it at home to play with! ;) #ROHOS
<sigh>Of course Sam is probably more involved in the project than "family and friends" but it seems TWI is getting the game into more hands for testing/feedback which means development is probably at or close to the "feature-complete" stage. To temper my enthusiasm I'd guesstimate another 2 months before seeing an open beta (assuming there is one).</sigh>

Just noticed an interesting tweet by Sam Hulick (music composer for ROHOS):

<sigh>Of course Sam is probably more involved in the project than "family and friends" but it seems TWI is getting the game into more hands for testing/feedback which means development is probably at or close to the "feature-complete" stage. To temper my enthusiasm I'd guesstimate another 2 months before seeing an open beta (assuming there is one).</sigh>

They confirmed (several times) there is NOT going to be an open beta.
There is a closed beta though.

And I also think that he is not part of the beta, but technically a developer for the game

Upvote 0
Huh? It is pretty obvious: He has access to the game he is working on. Is there any reason why he should only get beta access (except for the horrible ice tea vodka he likes to serve at his hotel room parties)?
Iced tea vodkas? For as much as I'm sure you guys partake of alcohol, I figured someone would have shown him the error of his ways by now.

Upvote 0
I demand the IMMEDIATE release of the hostage known Rohos!!!
DO-IT-Do-IT-NOW.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.