• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

weapon shot out of hand (grenades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gah, why do they keep removing the fun features?
i LIKED having my gun shot out of my hand (even spawnstealers) because it added new gameplay. now i have to either run around looking for a ditched weapon, or follow a teammate, hope he gets shot and take his when hes gone.
i LIKED being able to get out of tanks, slaying an enemy with a good ol' fashioned pistol whipping, taking his gun and shooting his men till they found me and took me down.
i thought innovation was supposed to be adding features, not removing them!

Reactions: Nimsky and jalex3
Upvote 0
gah, why do they keep removing the fun features?
i LIKED having my gun shot out of my hand (even spawnstealers) because it added new gameplay. now i have to either run around looking for a ditched weapon, or follow a teammate, hope he gets shot and take his when hes gone.
i LIKED being able to get out of tanks, slaying an enemy with a good ol' fashioned pistol whipping, taking his gun and shooting his men till they found me and took me down.
i thought innovation was supposed to be adding features, not removing them!

The one with the rifle shoots. The one without the rifle follows him. When the one with the rifle gets killed, the other one picks up the rifle and shoots...

Upvote 0
TWI I AM DISAPOINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused::confused::confused::confused: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

you cater for the noobs who cant scramble and find an alternate gun or hurry up and bob and weave and pick up your old gun

I NEVER ONCE had a problem with being shot in the hands and not having a weapon...

RUN AND FIND A NEW ONE AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im mad wow

one thing TWI takes away is ofcourse somin I love!!!!

Upvote 0
TWI I AM DISAPOINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused::confused::confused::confused: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

you cater for the noobs who cant scramble and find an alternate gun or hurry up and bob and weave and pick up your old gun

I NEVER ONCE had a problem with being shot in the hands and not having a weapon...

RUN AND FIND A NEW ONE AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im mad wow

one thing TWI takes away is ofcourse somin I love!!!!

I think one of the main points is that if you got shot in the hand and dropped your gun, you probably don't have the capability of holding chopsticks let alone a new gun.

Reactions: Snuffeldjuret
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.