• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New weapon coming! G11

Actually this won't be releasing anytime soon or ever for that matter on these forums, sorry.

It will be releasing alrite, just not anywhere on the KF forums or KF steam forums.
PS: If you think I'm kidding, I'm not, I'm being legit.

Me and him are the beta tester, I'll tell you where when this gets done and when the website is up in a few weeks or so.

No worries I'll link everybody up to sorrow's new website once it gets done.

What? Ultimately the choice is up to Hipnox, not you nor Sorrow. Sorry but no model = end of project.

Upvote 0
but i thought it was sorrows gun? why is it up to Hipnox? is Hipnox doing something for the gun (codes, textures, ect?)

Read the first post Halb, Hipnox made the model and JD is the person who was going to do the skin.
Sorrow was going to animate and YoYo was going to code it but without a model there is zilch to do and from Sorrow's recent behaviour, I don't blame the guys from ditching them as collaborators

Upvote 0
Huh? What are you talking about. Theft? This is will be releasing, it's just sorrow doesn't want me releasing it on the Killing Floor Forums. When did Hipnox say he doesn't want us to do this anymore????

I have retracted my statement untill Hipnox decides on the future of 'His' model! and for which forums 'He' would like it to be released

Upvote 0
I have retracted my statement untill Hipnox decides on the future of 'His' model! and for which forums 'He' would like it to be released

Actually it's the entire teams' decision not his alone. We all have to agree on a forum this will be releasing on, if one person is not in favour then the mod shall be released on the Killing Floor Forums as well as their own website with permission.

Reactions: J.D.*
Upvote 0
sorrow has asked me to post this on the fourums.
J.D. and sorrow have been working their asses off on this G11 mod for you all, conspiracies and unsubstantiated gossip is not necessary, we all know sorrow very well and for those who truly know him like me he does not steal or give faulse hope, i have lived with him all hes life and most of mine, id write this using my own account on the forums, but i have been restricted aswell thanks tripwire not like i ever had intentions of using a website that treats you like preschool children, sorrow has not taken the mod away, if you havent noticed he has been banned, why?
if you want to know it was due to hes own frustration he didnt mean what he said, but dont miss judge him unless you know the truth.
i am sorrows brother and i have witnessed everything he has done in regards to the G11 and i will honesty tell you hes been giving it hes best to make hes friends happy, and i know very well that is hes intention.
my question, has he ever let you down?

Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0
I imagine that a lot of people won't be seeing this website at all aside from the people who are on the modding section all the time.

Bad decision if you ask me. You should release it on the forums as well as the website. I also think it's a bit of a dick move to take your friend's model and do what you please with it and he knows nothing about it until he finds out for himself. As a member of the KF community, I'd much rather see and download it over here than on some totally new website. Making the website sounds a little pointless, unless you have some non-KF use for it.

In fact, I think we'd all like to hear about your "secrets" already. You guys are always talking about your "secret projects" which is a dumb move, IMO because we all know about the "secrets" and we're all getting more and more dismissive to each and every mention of these projects that we never get to have a look at.

When you guys talk about it, you tend to bring it up when it's mostly irrelevant and if someone asks what it is, we always get "nope, secret." This little game has been getting boring for ages and a lot of people just don't care anymore.

Show us some real material or facts. If you say that these are secret I will destroy you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I imagine that a lot of people won't be seeing this website at all aside from the people who are on the modding section all the time.

There is a world outside of the KF forums. I also know that Sorrow has done work for other games. Kids young, has potential and will end up being a great modder. So starting his own website isnt a bad idea at all, and I encourage it.

I also think it's a bit of a dick move to take your friend's model and do what you please with it and he knows nothing about it until he finds out for himself.

You cant hold Sorrow accountable for previous posts by another member. Yep its the intentions to post this project on a different website, I also know that Hipnox and Sorrow are friends and Sorrow would respect the wishes of his friends. Hes not taking anyones model and doing as he pleases. If they talk it over and decide to release only on the other website, then thats their decision.

Show us some real material or facts. If you say that these are secret I will destroy you.

Its a secret.

But when he typed that post it does people feel bad

It was harsh and uncalled for. I know that hes been frustrated, working hard, and hes young. It is what it is. We all make mistakes.

All the spite, hatred always blows over, it just takes time.

Upvote 0