• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I did it!

First I had trouble just seeing the servers, now I see them somehow, for some I don't know what's wrong, like I join one and all I get is a blackish-grayish screen but when I press esc it gives me the option to quit and such.

Could be Firewall/Router related, check the troubleshooting section for Ost, i know there's lots of good stuff in there that'll help you find the problem.

Upvote 0
Reactions: SiC-Disaster
Upvote 0
You opened your eyes my friend. :clapclap:

2d0kx1t.jpg

Upvote 0
And that is the reason why we should be friendly to everyone who hasn't played RO =). Tell them the truth that RO is the best game ever, but in a friendly way. Not over the top COD/BF/CSS bashing, just pointing out the differences that makes the experience playing RO (and RO2) superior =).
That would be good for RO2, so let's help RO2 by doing so =).

Upvote 0
I never played RO because... well if you guys saw my post "I missed out on the first RO", if you didn't it was because of a freaking Xplay review. I was quite young and didn't really understand much not like I do now, but you get the point.

Tpld you bro you'll love it and get your bootey kicked in the same time,but youll get the hang of it and loved it iven more.If you want to practice and dont get insta killed stay away from CQC combat maps such as TAT Danzing for the time being,TAT server is great but its too much for a beginner.Open DH mod and join 29th infatry server,big maps! you will have the time to react iven after you make a mistake,maps are long not always you get killed from the first shot,have fun!!!! oh yes and once when you get acustomed with the game go to TAT Danzing for some face to face rubbing ownage lol :troll:

Upvote 0