• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How can you not love them.....

SolitarioSoldat

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
USA,Tampa,Florida
I just found on steam that untill January 2nd all TWI games will be set at price of 50% discount,which makes:

The ball - $9.99
Killing floor - $9.99
RO Ost 41-45 -$4.99

So how can anybody not love these dudes???

I have no clue about KF and the Ball but I might just look couple of videos on you tube and just buy this 2 games iven if I dont play them much at all.

So how does KF works in MP,is it sort of hosting type? and also does The ball has MP or is just a longer lasting SP game?

I just found on steam that untill January 2nd all TWI games will be set at price of 50% discount,which makes:

The ball - $9.99
Killing floor - $9.99
RO Ost 41-45 -$4.99

So how can anybody not love these dudes???

I have no clue about KF and the Ball but I might just look couple of videos on you tube and just buy this 2 games iven if I dont play them much at all.

So how does KF works in MP,is it sort of hosting type? and also does The ball has MP or is just a longer lasting SP game?

KF...well KF is what brought me to TWI, and my favorite game as of yet (ROOST is coming close though). It is a co-op survival horror against a large variety of zombie like abominations set in the British Isles (a great deal of settings, and also 1000+ community made maps to enjoy as well).

A perk system for specialization, a wide variety in settings guns, and enemies, and a very alive community really make it worthwhile. Killing Floor MP is a system of hosting that mirrors that of ROOST, except with more filter options.

The Ball I am probably going to buy about now as well, I'll fill you in on that when I know; however, I am aware that it is singleplayer only.

Upvote 0
I think I'm going to get them both just to support this group of devs for making ROHOS so special,well special at least to me and also for making ROOST such a stiff moving,realistic,addictive game that I cant take my hands of it!!!! loving it!!! the game dont feel stiff any more,it all feels natural now :)

Got My Logitech G35 yesterday which works great with ROOST VOIP,so that makes it G35,KF and The Ball a Christmass present for my self....

Last edited:
Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer
Upvote 0
definitely pick up KF while it's on sale! ;):)

i originally preordered it when it was first released thinking to myself, "this will hold me over max 1 year until RO2 is finished"..........yeah, well since RO2 has yet to be released and i'm still playing KF a couple times a week, it was well worth the investment (if you can really consider $15 an investment :D)

Reactions: RiccardoTheBeAst
Upvote 0
ill pick up the ball as a christmas gift to TWI, just hope the money goes to the devs peronally cose they rock and deserve a great christmas, but it is ok if the money goes to ROHOS as well:p

bought killing floor a couple months ago after trying a cracked version and i felt like crap for stealing from TWI so i had to buy it. dont really have the time to play killing floor(ROOST always gets in the way) but ill have to see the christmas monsters, so i guess I will log in right after buing the ball.

anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE:D

we should all chip in and buy TWI a :IS2:

Upvote 0
i don't like valve and i'm neutral towards twi

Why neutral towards TWI,did they do you wrong in any way? I'm new to this forum and game,maeby 3+ months and playing RO every since I joined here and heard bout RO2,so far all I've seen from TWI and played their so called outdated RO my impressions from this team its that these people know their **** when it comes to making FPS game for PC...

every since I heard about TWI I've been extremely pleased by their work as professionals but also their devotion towards the gamers and them selves since they are gamers too.

Every time I look at TWI as one I see down to earth people,who like all of us want to make it in the real world while doing what they most love,all I see down to earth peeps and not cold hearthed,money driven,big corp. controlled devs, GAMERS+DEVS=MAGIC.

Upvote 0
i like what ro2 is about, but i dislike some of the twi practices. the cross promotion tf2 pyro for killing floor dlc character is just one example of the things i find ridiculous.

But it works for KF, as it is somewhat of a ridiculous game to begin with - bad-***, yes, but silly nonetheless. I don't think we should expect the same for HOS. No TF2 heavy with an MG42. As awesome as that would be...:)

Upvote 0