• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Weapon: Horzine M7A3 Medic Rifle

Song: Kill 'em with style
Artist: David Leung Haslam
Album: Killing Floor

BTW I really like the MK23, very powerful, extreme fire rate, incredibly reliable, good magazine size, very nice model, love all the animations, saved me in many situations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Allright on Saturday we will make a "Balancing-Beta test" for both the Mk23 and M7A3, on a server provided by Netsky SiE.
So we need 4 Beta-Testers, who want to join in and actually really have a hand for balancing lol.
The actual time of testing will be told soon.
Thx for helping.

If I'm around, you can count me in. (SiE knows me, I joined Netsky)

My biggest problem with this gun is how LOUD it is, and the sound seems to be global, never gets quieter if you get away from the user.

Upvote 0
They are fine as far as damage values, rate of fire and recoil. The reload is much longer on the Mk23(good) and no longer one shots clots. As duke pointed out (what's up Duke!) the sound on the horizon rifle booms through out the map. Multiply that by 10 and you have a chorus of pain.

Also there is a bug, I had the M14 and M7a3 loaded. The medic rifle does not respond to "previous weapon" key input. It simply would not switch. I will test this with other weapon combination's and post my findings.

You sir have made a superior weapon! Players switch out the Mp7 at first opportunity. Hats off to you!

Edit: When ever the M7a3 is selected, previous weapon key does not work. The Rifle sticks. You can manually change vie tier keys. Mk23 functions normally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack-Carver
Upvote 0