• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
No, not the shoes, silly.

I know I totally disagreed on the flamethrower idea... But I find "Flame tanks" more "balanced" <-(using term loosly)

So, we all know the famous Crocidile tank yeah? Maybe that would be of some use in RS?

They could burn out entrenched positions and some small caves, also set small fires to jungles and what not. It would be harder to get kills in it since you have 32 players running around and your turret only sees so far and turns so fast. Plus, if your in a deep jungle enviroment, it would be pretty hard to tell postions.

The fire doesn't have to be SO realistic that it sucks the life outta caves and stuff, I think thats kinda stupid. I do however perfer it not be like the flamethrower that just kinda disapear after a certain length

Yes/No/Maybe?

Last edited:
Spy check is the first word to come into mind. Imagine allied forces advancing with Crocodile leading and checking every bush for possible ambush.

And how would flametanks be more balanced than regular flamethowers given that the Japanese lack AT-equipment.

I know pyros are lame =|

I just think it would be nice to have if there was some balance to it like maybe limited or shootable gas supply, slow reload time, slow turning, etc.

Well the Japs should have some booby traps right? I'm not a big historian on the Pacific.

I thought you were going to suggest having crocodiles (animals) in the swamps :D

:rolleyes:

Upvote 0