• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

NEWS: New Zed - Brute Beta Released

I know lol, ive been spectating your servers m8 hehe. Yeah the problem with the standing still and stuff is resolved..ammong other things. :)

Were in testing phase right now, using the TWI Beta (you can see us in the server list). Its not public yet, but were getting there. Final Release is in sight guys, hang in there.

Upvote 0
I sometimes don't get chance to keep up to date with the forums, if possible a pm or an add on steam would be much appreciated for a heads up on the final VER release. Not a problem if you guys are too busy i know a lot of interest has gone into this, not surprised either because it's an awesome addition to KF.

Upvote 0
I sometimes don't get chance to keep up to date with the forums, if possible a pm or an add on steam would be much appreciated for a heads up on the final VER release. Not a problem if you guys are too busy i know a lot of interest has gone into this, not surprised either because it's an awesome addition to KF.

Ill add you this evening m8. No problem.

When it gets released youll be one of the first to get the files so you can update the server. :D

Upvote 0
I'm overjoyed you guys have taken to the server, we would be absolutely honored to release the update VER the moment it hits the streets so to speak! :p

I didn't really introduce myself, I'm Simon and I help out over at netsky to make sure our server is running smoothly 24/7. To add me you can hit me up on steam at any time.

Steam contact; iblock4fun

Look forward to hearing from you guys, WPC for teh win :p

Upvote 0
Nice work, WPC! The Brute is tons of fun - not too difficult to kill but getting smacked into an approaching mob is terrifying :p

I'll be running this on my server, The Llama's BRUTE+Xtra Zombies | Lvl 6 Perks | HARD++ , over the Thanksgiving weekend. The server also has faked players, increased max zombies, and level 6 perks.

Upvote 0