• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

List of possible bugs

Major bug

Major bug

When on the main screen i can select all the options but lets say for example i select 'single player' and then try and choose any of the options in there it wont let me.
The same thing happens in multiplayer when i try and choose a team, i click on the icon of the team and nothing happens.

please help its kinda crucial

Upvote 0
1. There is a scoring bug where on a rare occasion a kill wont count, this includes with a death message and sometimes without.

2. When you lean then press crouch while leaning, your avatar will snap back to the unlean position and back out to the lean position. This needs to be changed.

3. Sometimes you wont respawn for no apparent reason but the rest of your team will and you wont respawn untill you select a new class role.. This can happen at random during the middle of a game or end of a round, maybe has something to do with the field promotion?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Deploying an MG out of a crater is hugely bugged...you have to climb almost all of the way out before you can properly set up (unless you want to point your gun at the sky)

When an enemy MG'er is running at me and firing...his bullets are hitting me but his gun is aiming waaay down and to his left.

Sometimes I'll have a bead on a window where I know an enemy is (he hasn't seen me yet) and he'll pop out and fire in 2 milliseconds even though I'm 100 ft away. I'm complaining because I'm dead before the game has even animated him moving into the window (no this isn't lag) (It could possibly be aimbots though)

It would appear some people have altered their configs (or done something else) to be able to see through smoke. I have been picked off (not random-but aimed/accurate fire) repeatedly while in the middle of fully active smoke grenades.

Recoil for the non-nagant russian pistol (looks like glock or something) is awkward and pulls up and to the right unrealistically (especially if you're using a proper grip) This makes use of the weapon ridiculous even at 10 ft

1st shot from any gun is 100% accurate (cmon, anyone who's ever fires a gun (even with a zeroed scope) knows that should be considered a bug)

Ladders code is terrible (when you get to the top, you don't hoist yourself up...you continue climbing an invisible ladder until you're basically standing on the roof.
---- Also, 75% of the time, if I'm not looking as straight-up as I can when I get to the top of the ladder, it will automatically begin me climbing back down the ladder instead of getting on the roof.

It would seem using the 'G' key is useless, because even if you hold it down... it ALWAYS limp-wrists a nade 3 feet away. I now only ever use '3'.

Brief (split-second) and random animation glitch causes actors to temporarily tilt 90 degrees backwards, so they're looking at the sky.

Another animation bug I noticed while observing: people running crouched look like they're staring straight at the ground. But clearly, when YOU are running crouched that isn't the case (because you can see, and even look up)

Animations don't seem to keep up with players. I've been killed repeatedly by someone who is neither looking, or aiming their gun at me. Example: german soldier comes up the stairs. I'm hiding to the side aiming my gun at it, and before he even turns (or starts to turn) to his right, bullets are coming out of his gun (perpendicular to me) and killing me.

Maps are too small and timers are too ridiculously short to fully enjoy the game (clearly a bug) The entire game seems to be artificially energized by short-timers.

That's all for now.

I guess I could mention the bug where no matter what settings (or config tweaks) I do, my fps seems capped at 20-25 even though I have a beast. On a side note.....I LOVE how people are complaining about how "30-40 fps hurts my eyes" Whiny *****es....try playing with a 15fps avg :mad:.

Upvote 0
Here's my list:

Smoke not working - often oneshotted through smoke that should cover me completely, happens with such frequency that I doubt all occurences are by simple blind fire. [often]

-Smoke cover dissapearing (becoming invisible) when viewed at certain angles. [sometimes]

-invisible (and thus unusable) stationary heavy MG's. so far only noticed on the map where the second capture point is a church, and the last point being another building, don't remember the name. one of the MG's is in the building at the last capture point, the other in a trench across the road south from that same building. [sometimes]

-weapon/grenade pickup not working. message "Pick up X" pops up, but pressing use key doesn't do anything. Occurs both in and out of cover. [often]

-Stuck in spawn screen indefinitely despite having enough reinforcements and having chosen spawn location. workaround: switching class [sometimes]

-bandages not working while in cover [sometimes]

-Cover/use/bandage button not doing what you want it to do. glues you to the nearest wall while trying to pick up something, man a heavy MG or bandaging. [Always] Please split up the functions on separate keys or at least add an option to do so.

-Annoying buzzing sound in left audio channel whenever an explosion or gunshot is heard. [Always]

-One team winning by a victory condition which was clearly not fulfilled. i.e. Allies winning by capturing all points despite only capturing two of them; Allies losing by running out of reinforcements despite there being at least 5 left alive when last Axis dies. Do not know if win was by some other condition and it's just text that is wrong, or win is unjustified [sometimes]

Upvote 0
SbE, you will always use bandages if you press cntrl while having a non-lethal wound regardless of what other cntrl use contexts are available. The bandage message pops up and will linger even when a followup shot lethally wounds you and causes a bleedout. So what happened was you got twice in rapid succession, with the first hit being a bandage wound and the 2nd being a lethal bleedout wound. You can't bandage a lethal bleedout wound, even though the message might still be visible. That's where I think everyone is getting confused. I figured it out a week ago, rather disappointed that everyone else isn't quite so clever.

What needs to be done is that the message INSTANTLY disappears the moment you take a non-bandagable wound, and maybe increase the time for it to appear to ensure that when taking a blast of automatic fire that you dont always see the bandage message when you've taken a lethal amount of fire.

Anyway time to report some real bugs. In the voting menu after match, the list of vote options will instantly reset scrolling to the top of the list every time a vote is placed so that you will never be able to place votes on stuff not visible on the top of the list as long as lots of votes are being placed.

Attempting to type a message in the voting menu will open various menus. Also player names are not visible in voting menu chat.

On Commisars House, not sure what triggered it, the tank driver when he opened his hatch had a placeholder texture: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540653520147348355/488C8C1A7C63D896733FBFEB157A1E5DCDA83CEF/

Recoil for the non-nagant russian pistol (looks like glock or something)
You SERIOUSLY think a Tokarev TT-33 looks even REMOTELY like a Glock? Have you honestly SEEN a glock before? *Facepalm*

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I recently played a match when i was honor level 6. Suddenly in the middle of the round i get 9 achievements out of nowhere, and when i check my stats i have 981 kills and 553 deaths and honor level 34. Will I get a reset when this is fixed? This ruins alot of the fun of progress in the game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
STATISTIC RECORDING is horrendous. Truly most aggravated about that.

I have exp in classes I never play, but cannot gain any experience ( the top bar to be exact ) for Squad Leader... Which is the class I also like to play the most. Why couldnt it be on rifleman or something?!

Please fix that asap. For god sakes, please.

Upvote 0
It only happened to me ones but still a funny bug.
when I played a singleplayer mission from the german campain again there was no damage at all meaning I could empty a clip on a russian soldier with no effect the same was for all the bots as it was a defending mission I won just because noone was killed. Half of the bots where just hitting each other with melee. here are some screenshots I took(as links as puush uploaded images otherwise wont work on this forum) [url]http://puu.sh/5T5e[/URL] puu.sh/5T5l
[url]http://puu.sh/5T5a[/URL]

Upvote 0