• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Forum layout change for the upcoming Rising Storm!

Even though I wasn't quoted like Rattler, see the last thing he said about losing its value. I don't mind paying, that's not the issue, though I'm graduating from university tomorrow and have absolutely no money at the moment haha, but the issue is this: RS becomes more valuable than RO2 which was the birth of it all. So for DDE buyers like myself, it becomes near worthless when RS people who weren't loyal to RO2 or are new completely, buy it and get RO2 and full access, yet DDE RO2 peeps must pay for full access. You see? Yes I'll pay in the end, fine, but it's the principle of the matter. Doesn't seem fair in my humble opinion. It almost seems like I'm in a weird way being punished for buying DDE RO2. Again, not whining, will pay, just sayin'. I just hope we get more details of this sooner than later to be able to debate it better.
This is what I was trying to say.

Upvote 0
This should be free for DDE owners ^_^

I pre-ordered the normal version and didn't bought the DDE version not because of the price, simply because i really hate to see games with a "easier starter" versions giving you unlocked weapons on day 1, this simply shouldn't exist in any games imo, so, should i pay more because i wanted to progress in game normally and not have things unlocked from the start the easy way ? :confused:

Note that i'm not a fan of unlocking things systems in games, but i find it worse when you pay more a version to get things unlocked ... :D

Upvote 0
I pre-ordered the normal version and didn't bought the DDE version not because of the price, simply because i really hate to see games with a "easier starter" versions giving you unlocked weapons on day 1, this simply shouldn't exist in any games imo, so, should i pay more because i wanted to progress in game normally and not have things unlocked from the start the easy way ? :confused:

The whole unlocking system feels out of place in RO2.

Upvote 0
Why should anybody get it for FREE..........Do you work for FREE, so why do you think Tripwire should work for FREE....

Really.... is paying the $20-$60 going kill you for something that you will get 100's hour of entertainment out of........Most of you will spend that much on Big Mac's and Big Gulps in a week, and the only thing you'll have to show for it your fat a--.......

Upvote 0