• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Uncut and rated MA15+ for Australia

Y'know, threads in these forums sure like to be deceiving. From a million "New Video" threads being just the GDC videos or some other video we've all seen, to Wilson's "And Now the Storms" thread, to this one, where all I saw from the RO:HOS Forums was "RO2 Uncut".

I'm going to go insane.

Same here.
I mean sure, great news for australians, no doubt, but when I see a thread has been added in this section I'm hoping news about beta or new vids. :(

Reactions: Matkailija
Upvote 0
It's ok, if the german Rating-Decision will have a thread too. ;)

Let's compare the look of the australian beer bottle with a german:

ger-rothaus-tannen-zaepfle-pils.jpg

I think that's the way how a beer bottle almost have to like like.

[/Offtopic]

Upvote 0
Five pre-orders on the way!

Also, the vast majority of average beers you have on tap around the place are pretty runk over here. However there are loads of awesome beers to be had from smaller brewers and such. Little Creatures is a good example of a well known quality range of beers. Mmmm...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great News

We Aussies have the same prize

$36 pre order

$40 for delux if you also have RO1

Brought my copy as soon as I saw it

That's good news, though it's still an awful country. ;)

Compared to where Stephen?
where do you live?

Nothing wrong with our beer fella's .
Maybe alittle to strong for those with weak stomachs ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
After some initial concerns about ratings in Australia, we are happy to annouce that Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad has been rated MA15+ ["Strong war violence, Gaming experience may change online"] by the Australian Government Classification Board, with no cuts required. Nice job by Lace Mamba Global in the UK and AFA in Australia.

lens18237691_1311936679me-gusta-meme.jpg

Let's make HOS the #1 top seller on Steam. :D
We can do it! :p

Congratulations! (your beer still sucks mates :D).

As a German living in Australia... I have to agree. :rolleyes:

im no Aussie...but they have at least one good beer.

Never seen it. Maybe it's for export only?

Upvote 0