• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

1C to Publish Heroes of Stalingrad in Europe

Awesome. Putting a news on ROTr right now. Now, please please get a distributor in Turkey. I want mah community :(

Heroes: Obtain the ultimate goal and become a Hero online. Players with hero status inspire troops around them and cause fear in their enemies. Heroes have access to the best and rarest weapons and equipment, and will stand out visually from the rest of the soldiers.

How do players get to be an Hero? After getting a certain amount of achievements or maybe via DLC?

Stalingrad Campaign: The Stalingrad campaign will feature the multiplayer maps used in a campaign layout recreating the battle for Stalingrad from both the German and Russian sides.

So not a story driven one, kind of "Practice mode enchanced greatly"? Though it's good to hear the focus is still on the multiplayer, what makes RO so great :)

Red Orchestra 2:Heroes of Stalingrad will be shown at Gamescom 2009 (Cologne, Germany) in 1C’s business booth located in Hall 4 booth C-021.

See you there! :cool:

Edit: RO:HoS website is online btw. But why are the two soldiers are so hideous? :X

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Heroes: Obtain the ultimate goal and become a Hero online. Players with hero status inspire troops around them and cause fear in their enemies. Heroes have access to the best and rarest weapons and equipment, and will stand out visually from the rest of the soldiers.

I wonder how you will stand out visually. Maybe you get to select diffirent uniforms?

Russian Snow Camo?

Upvote 0
sound like a mix of AA3 CoD5 and RO:Ost
-Realism of RO + vaulting ala AA3
-sort of "honor system like in AA3"
-and equipment stuff(hopfully not like in CoD).. maybe mag choise..(Drum)

hope the character customizations will be like UE3 were you can give your char some other cloth (at round-start-up you are dressing your char, so he is camouflaged as good as possible)

anyway as far as this equipmentstuff is not like in cod it is fine with me.. and hopefully the rare weapons are still somehow bonded to classes, and not so: every jerk is running around with a "silenced-ppsh" XD

AND i have question: did TWI use "motioncapture" in this game(did they earn enough moneys from KF and RO for it..XD )?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm not sure the team would release official screenshots from an Alpha build usually you would take the best screenshots possible for your first media release to show off how good the game is looking. I personally cant see any major issues with how its looking graphically, a bit of jaggyness and some heavy highlights aren't major game breakers...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I worry about TK/FF to get rare weapons from those heroes...

But snipers can easily distinguish heroes who are as a primary target, can't they?

Upvote 0