• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP]RSTE-PhosphatePlant

It's pretty damn good and balanced as is, always a pleasure to play. Maybe some more cover (perhaps some mg emplacements?) between caps on the first 3/4 of the map so that japanese can defend a bit better directly after objectives are taken, the first 4 caps seem to fall relatively quickly, mainly with low numbers of people on the server. The last 4 caps are fine in my opinion, I've seen it go either way.

Upvote 0
hey guys

i Need your help to find the best Balance for this map

could u decribe your experience with the map

thx

This map was picked as contest winner. So one would expect the balance is fine or at least tested and provided with feedback by the contest judges/playteam. As they must have played the map a serious number of times to come to a conclusion. I never experienced any real trouble Japanese have a hard time defending on almost all maps.

At this point its kind of odd to ask the community for feedback on the map.
But I might have a wrong approach one things like this and balance wasn't a criteria.

Greets Drecks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This map was picked as contest winner. So one would expect the balance is fine or at least tested and provided with feedback by the contest judges/playteam. As they must have played the map a serious number of times to come to a conclusion. I never experienced any real trouble Japanese have a hard time defending on almost all maps.

At this point its kind of odd to ask the community for feedback on the map.
But I might have a wrong approach one things like this and balance wasn't a criteria.

Greets Drecks

i doesnt get an Feedback of the Balance of this map by TWI . and after the Feedback of some People which means that allies always win . i made it that way i doesnt ve the time to Play 8 hour every day ....

Upvote 0
It did play pretty nice with 64 players.

In the first round it was a very close victory for the allied team with not much tickets and even less time left. In the second round the allied team got a more clear victory, however it did not feel like it was unbalanced. Not much to say about the balance, which is big compliment I guess.

Upvote 0