• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gameplay Videos

It can still mow people down with hull mg. And good luck trying to hit a 3,5cm circle at 100m. Even at 50 that's not really easy. And you have to be exactly in front of the tank, since the optics are at the bottom of this little "hole" in armor. So take into account that tank can and will shoot back at you. And he's the one with 76mm cannon and 2 mgs and optics with magnification to make spotting and hitting you easier.

It seems that we have another wonder at rifle with some totally unrealistic penetration values. But we're going really off-topic with this one.

Upvote 0
Is the cover system impractical?

The devs use it a lot doing demonstrations, but I've yet to see a "normal" player use it in any beta video, and by now I must have watched close to 2 hours of beta gameplay from multiple youtube accounts

Most of the gameplay has been from an Assualt perspective, where cover isn't quite as useful. When it comes to using a Rifle im sure it will be a bit better, although if a Rifleman knows where you're hiding, chances are he is going to shoot through the wall you're behind.

Upvote 0
Is the cover system impractical?

The devs use it a lot doing demonstrations, but I've yet to see a "normal" player use it in any beta video, and by now I must have watched close to 2 hours of beta gameplay from multiple youtube accounts
players stick with what they know, most games had a coversystem wich proved fatal in multiplayer, thus they're reluctant to try it.
the devs however put a lot of effort into making it, so they're proud of it and will use it where possible.

i wouldn't take any conclusions just because you don't see anyone use it

Upvote 0