• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Gameplay Videos

Brooks

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 24, 2011
You know.. I want to work.. I really really do. It's just so hard with all these videos comming in haha. :D

I. Kant

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 9, 2007
I love what I'm seeing. Love. Half-way through Zips's vid and even though the playercounts are low, I love how his avatar is shouting "Die, Fritz, die!" when firing at a German. Good ****, what else is there is store?

Maizel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 21, 2011
As long as he keeps updating it, I'm sure it'll be stickied evenrually.

APX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 6, 2011
Suomi Finland
Please, make a sticky out of this, for God's sake. I'm getting tired of these "New video" threads... when the video is already posted elsewhere. Someone who makes a thread with a new video should at least post it with a descriptive title! :D BUT STICKY THIS, please! :IS2: +1 for OP!
Agree new videos in same place, but make sure they are new.

Reactions: Matkailija

Baine

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 2, 2006
Need sticky and updates :p

Awesome videos, especially the 19 mins one, with good footage!

LeftHandPath

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2011
Thanks for the "definitive" video thread :D

Nice gameplay footage today.Music off and native language for me,first thing to do in final game.

I like what i

Korolho

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2011
We didn't get to play the beta in August 23rd... but at least there's tons of gameplay videos to make the wait bearable!

Last edited:

howzcat

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 8, 2011
I just shot a lot of additional footage from today's test. I'll be editing it and hope to get it up as soon as I can.
zips!!! any eta on new videos? gotta work tomorrow! lol

btw, thx for posting awesomeeee footage