• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post a picture of yourself thread

Hooray for birthdays!

IMG_0091-1.jpg

Upvote 0
Some pictures of me competing in a survivalrun organised by our army, used for military championships wich 9 other armies of other countries make use of as well. Made yesterday on wednesday 19 september.
It was 13 kilometres long and featured 43 obstacles, either small or big but all challenging nonetheless. Right now im sitting comfortable in my own room enjoying all the bruises and cuts of hard labour :p

Me in the middle trying to get up the beam (and succeeding, ofcourse)
100_0539.jpg

Im the third guy from the front, behind the girl:
100_0603.jpg

Didnt feel like catcrawling anymore on that point, so i did something called the monkey-hang or whatever it is in english lol. Direct translations suck.
100_0634.jpg

Im the middle one again
100_0654.jpg

Me swimming after descending from the tower in the pic above (no, we werent meant to make it to the other side :))
100_0657.jpg

Me after climbing something like a dam, used to guide water to the correct levels etc. Climbing up a ropeladder while dirty water is splashing in your face and pushes you down sucks balls lol :)
100_0674.jpg

And this one just to indicate at wich speed you hit the water when you come down from that tower, dont know who it is but its a cool splash lol.
100_0645.jpg

I know, t0 muCh $p0rt$ f0r d@ !ntarw3bs$Ss

EDIT: damnit, for some reason it wont display the pictures even though im using a direct link and they show up in the preview-post :(

Upvote 0