• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Spoiler!

Upvote 0

The funny thing about this meme is I know a lot of people with that kind of rationale, especially when I used to live in California. The self-appointed intellectuals and the "diversity except for you" power-arm swung at everyone else. It's the passive-agressive shut-in hypocritical weirdos with high opinions and sheep-like tendencies with "holier than thou" attitudes and an appetite of distruction. Bad parenting, bad policies, bad mojo.

-breathes- Wow, feels good to vent.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
The funny thing about this meme is I know a lot of people with that kind of rationale, especially when I used to live in California. The self-appointed intellectuals and the "diversity except for you" power-arm swung at everyone else. It's the passive-agressive shut-in hypocritical weirdos with high opinions and sheep-like tendencies with "holier than thou" attitudes and an appetite of distruction. Bad parenting, bad policies, bad mojo.

Can I ask you a wee small favor mate.

Stop sending them to Canada.

wow, feels good to vent. :D

Upvote 0

I feel your pain. I'm still stuck in the People's Republik of Kalifornia myself. I dream of one day getting back to America ...

Upvote 0