• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

What really pisses me off is that they deleted the part from the 'models' section about the 1944 model IS-2. About how it's widely considered to be the greatest tank of WWII due to its main gun caliber and rear-firing machine gun. :D

And I'm sorta surprised that none of y'all even noticed it was there.

which revision?

Upvote 0
Well written, scientific and obviously true to all but single cell lifeforms:

"Widely regarded as the greatest tank of WWII due to not only its main gun caliber, but also due to the DP-25 machine gun in the ball-turret mount on the rear face of the turret."

I propose that we utilize this as a reply to any trolls that may or may not appear and claim that, due to being subjected to huge amounts of propaganda, another tank is better than the BEST TANK OF WW2.

Upvote 0

"Widely regarded as the greatest tank of WWII due to not only its main gun caliber, but also due to the DP-25 machine gun in the ball-turret mount on the rear face of the turret."

I propose that we utilize this as a reply to any trolls that may or may not appear and claim that, due to being subjected to huge amounts of propaganda, another tank is better than the BEST TANK OF WW2.

You, Sir, deserve
A small, flat-baked treat, usually containing fat, flour, eggs and sugar.

Upvote 0

I'd really love to know what was actually so wrong about that statement to require its removal by that German punk. I mean, obviously, he's a KT fanboy, still ... there's no prima facie reason for that statement to have been removed.

Upvote 0