• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mod] Specimen versus

Bump for updates!

I am hosting a server for this mod 76.233.231.254:7710

I cant get the Vet handler vs fix mutator to work, so as of right now no perks :(

Mutators VSServerPerksMut.VSSPerksMut
Failed to load 'ServerPerksV5': Can't find file for package 'ServerPerksV5'
Failed to load 'VSServerPerks': Can't find file for package 'ServerPerksV5'
Failed to load 'VSServerPerksMut': Can't find file for package 'ServerPerksV5'
Failed to load 'Class VSServerPerksMut.VSSPerksMut': Can't find file for package
'ServerPerksV5'

Upvote 0
I too am having the same issue, server perks appears to be "loading" per se, but they aren't actually working in the server. :eek:

Next I am going to try to install a mod that will allow more than 6 player slots.

edit
I take that back. The only reason they appeared to load was because map vote would select a different game type when you voted. Got that fixed.

Now one issue I'm having complaints with is the timer that some of the specimen seem to have. 1 minute, 30 seconds doesn't seem to be long enough for the slow moving specimen in open area maps. Anyway to disable that or increase the time?

Aside from that issue, it seems like this could be really fun. About to see about increasing the max players to something like 12 or more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I too am having the same issue, server perks appears to be "loading" per se, but they aren't actually working in the server. :eek:

Next I am going to try to install a mod that will allow more than 6 player slots.

edit
I take that back. The only reason they appeared to load was because map vote would select a different game type when you voted. Got that fixed.

Now one issue I'm having complaints with is the timer that some of the specimen seem to have. 1 minute, 30 seconds doesn't seem to be long enough for the slow moving specimen in open area maps. Anyway to disable that or increase the time?

Aside from that issue, it seems like this could be really fun. About to see about increasing the max players to something like 12 or more.

KFFMaxPlayers_254.zip

Upvote 0

edit

Yeah, Disableing the time thing would be a god send xD

Upvote 0
Updated this mod to version 1.5, should be more playable and enjoyable. Check out the first post.

Thanks a ton Marco.

Edit: Mod works wonderfully. Everything works as stated, and I have not encountered any bugs at all yet. Control for each specimen is very smooth, including Patriarch.

Would love to see more features, and perhaps if Poosh was on board, using ScrnBalance with this would be wondrous.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There are no servers though to play it on so I just use the bot mutator and play with them.
Other game types are never that popular with Killing Floor, and that includes the 2 probably known ones who still struggle being ALIENS & GunGame and thats only cause these 2 are on Steam Workshop.
Marco should upload it there and make it all-up-in-your-face-kewl.

Upvote 0
I really FUC**** Love this mod! There are no servers though to play it on so I just use the bot mutator and play with them. The new version (1.5) works great! I just wish the view had no green when playing as specimen.

There is!!! XJ5 Tonio servers (KFK servers are yours? yeah?) are hosting this mod!
damn i played tonight. Was AWSOME sadly with 3 ppl and they left..... now i got no one to play with :(

please be my friend and play with me :D
seriously great work... and thanks to the hosts :p

Upvote 0
There is!!! XJ5 Tonio servers (KFK servers are yours? yeah?) are hosting this mod!
damn i played tonight. Was AWSOME sadly with 3 ppl and they left..... now i got no one to play with :(

please be my friend and play with me :D
seriously great work... and thanks to the hosts :p

Ok, do you have steam? Add me. My name is Sandman and my picture is badlands paintball. I still don't really understand the servers that host it though. Maybe we can play together. Add me.

Upvote 0