• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
I assume we're eventually going to get all of the characters zombified and put ingame, right? :)

Zombie Thorne would be interesting, maybe something along the lines of this old guy.

33640.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hey! I attempted to make a EOD zombie, similar to Rickyhorror's. Any suggestions? It'd be cool if I actually got a skin put into your mod xD

EDIT... I'm gonna remove those ugly bright red blood stains... I screwed that up! xD I'll work on that :p

make a new layer over top the other layers and set it to burn. add the blood to that layer, and not onto the actual layer of the skin. that'll make the blood look a little more real-ish.
also, try messing around with the zombie mouth you added. you have to remember, that portion of the mouth will be bent and stretched a little to give the jaw shape to the character. [: and add some blood to the mouth area. :p
looks good though, nice work.

Upvote 0
The idea is to either have alternate models for the clot so that there are multiple models for the same character on screen
OR
To have a brand new Zombie ZEDs​

Riot Police Zombie
For the sake variable characters, in my take of this the riot poilce "zombie" moves much faster than the other "Zombies", has a more durable head because of a helmet, and has increased health due to a bullet proof vest​

Gas Mask Police Zombie
The gas mask "zombie" also has increased health due to a bullet proof vest, and slight increase of speed over the regular clot (but slower than the riot police "zombie") although it has the same head defense as the clot​

Bomb Squad Zombie
The bomb squad "zombie" has a high increase in health due to his full body armor, a more durable head due to his helmet, and walks slightly slower than the average clot, but faster than the average bloat​

Stats are currently: (but not limited to)
Speed
Default Clot - 105
Gas Mask Police Zombie - 130
Riot Police Zombie- 180
Bomb Squad - 100​

78081922.gif

51822316.gif

71402811.gif

63232913.gif

26939096.gif

81454336.gif

Credit to rickyhorror for making the skin

I approve i approve! i am not worthy to watch upon this masterpiece! :(
But seriously, this is bloody nice mate, the animasjons on the zombies are great, would actually be something that TWI should look upon taking into the game, like for example after some players die they come back to life as an NPC going after the remaining players( im not saying that the players should be able to become the zombies since there is a game mode for that)

Upvote 0
make a new layer over top the other layers and set it to burn. add the blood to that layer, and not onto the actual layer of the skin. that'll make the blood look a little more real-ish.
also, try messing around with the zombie mouth you added. you have to remember, that portion of the mouth will be bent and stretched a little to give the jaw shape to the character. [: and add some blood to the mouth area. :p
looks good though, nice work.

Thanks, Ricky! :D I had no idea xD... sounds good! I'll definitely be getting some new brushes, too. :p

Upvote 0