• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Regional pricing for KF2

Maybe youth should be looking for a work instead of playing computer games?

While I cannot comment on their specific situation, over here in Australia there is something like 10x as many unemployed as there are job vacancies (and not all of those go to unemployed people because people lose their job, or want a different job, or move up the ladder... etc, etc...)

Upvote 0
Will there be a Digital Deluxe 6 pack?

No plans to.

Maybe youth should be looking for a work instead of playing computer games?

If that was an attempt at humor, I believe it missed. If it was a snarky crack, it was quite unnecessary. 50% (long term) youth unemployment isn't funny by any stretch of the imagination.

And that will do as far as the comments about the relative merits/effects of different countries' economies, thank you all.

Upvote 0
First of all my conversation with Alan Wilson does not concern you, you are not a TWI representative. Pay whatever you want, pay the double if you can, pay the triple.
Secondly you are not in a position to judge if 27€ is overpriced for anyone, especially if you don't live in any of those countries I've mentioned and face everyday's problems. There is a reason that Tier 1, Tier 2 and other regional prices exist in Steam, it is not a "capriccio" of some kind.

If it's in the forums and not in PM's, I feel free to comment on any comment, regardless if it originally concerned me or not.

Secondly I am in as good position as anyone to give my opinion if 27€ is overpriced or not. We all face everyday problems, I dare presume, just different problems. I find it hard to believe that if you can get your hands on a PC that can run KF2 and afford an internet connection that supports gaming as well, you couldn't spare 27€ for a game.

Upvote 0
If that was an attempt at humor, I believe it missed. If it was a snarky crack, it was quite unnecessary. 50% (long term) youth unemployment isn't funny by any stretch of the imagination.

I wasn't making jokes about youth unemployment and I'm sorry if it sounded like that. Youth unemployment is a serious problem. I'm from Latvia (Easter Europe) myself. Yes, now I'm running my own company and have a descent income, but 15 years ago I was working for 4

Upvote 0
Tripwire: may I please ask you if you plan to do something about Tier 1 vs Tier 2 prices in EU?

It seems a bit out of place that Slovakia/Hungary/Poland has to pay the same prices as Germany and France.

Usually Tier 2 prices are cheaper, to reflect the purchase power of the countries in the tier itself.

Thank you.
Already done - go check the OP...

Ok, Mr Stupid here managed to put the wrong price in the OP for Zone 2. Just heading off to correct it now. Ooops.

Upvote 0
Already done - go check the OP...

Ok, Mr Stupid here managed to put the wrong price in the OP for Zone 2. Just heading off to correct it now. Ooops.

Oh wow. Big thank you for the correction ! Now I only wonder how much is DD edition for Tier 2 :)

Anyhow, I'll be buying it day one, managed to snag all the achievements for the first game (600 hours total count) and I can't wait for the next one!

Upvote 0
I've just updated the first post with some info I dug up - there are three currencies listed which are not actually available on Steam yet. We're not completely sure what will happen with those prices - checking!

Hey Wilsonam. I was wondering if you will be adding any more price localizations?
I come from Bosnia, which obviously is in europe (not in the european union mind you, hence why we have our own currency) and we use the european prices on steam (and euros). Well that's all good and fun, except for the fact that our standard is low and pretty similiar to russians for example, but often due to being a small country with not much representers we have to suck it up and either pay loadsa dosh for a game, or not buy it at all. The russian price is listed at 899 rub which is around 15-16€, which amounts to 30BAM (currency used here :)). So yeah, I hope you get my point

Cheers:D

EDIT: I see you corrected the EUR_Zone2 Price. Bosnia is in that zone, so all is good. TA MATE! :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0