• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Regional pricing for KF2

Bog off. I'm a Brit.

hngakobyjcw8gvlnhmie.jpg

'Murica

Upvote 0
I've just updated the first post with some info I dug up - there are three currencies listed which are not actually available on Steam yet. We're not completely sure what will happen with those prices - checking!

THis is about one of the only times NZ has been put ahead of Australia.

That means at about 75US cents in the AUS dollar, we will be paying about 25% more for the game than the US version.

So about $38.

Hey, are you going to pay tax to the Australian Government for selling your game here? Or does steam have off shore tax havens like Google, Apple and Microsoft?

Upvote 0
Are you guys planning to sell six-pack of the game on launch? If yes, is there any info on the price?

Killing Floor 1 six-pack is the same price as buying six copies of the game around here, so buying a six-pack with friends is useless.

Having to put all the money in one account then paying the friend who bought the game and in the end having no discount seems pretty meh.

Upvote 0
I've just updated the first post with some info I dug up - there are three currencies listed which are not actually available on Steam yet. We're not completely sure what will happen with those prices - checking!

Alan,
it would be nice if you would have Tier 1 and Tier 2 prices for the EU, like the prices of The Talos Principle has & other games. We may all use

Upvote 0
Alan,
it would be nice if you would have Tier 1 and Tier 2 prices for the EU, like the prices of The Talos Principle has & other games. We may all use € but not all countries have the same buying power, for example Southern Europe, Balkans, Eastern Europe, which have very low wages and huge unemployment. Is there any chance you can review those prices?

Noted - and adjusted some. Euro "Tier 2" is really hard - it seems to cover countries from Norway to Bosnia to Greece to...

And the OP amended to list DDE and 6-pack pricing.

Upvote 0
Noted - and adjusted some. Euro "Tier 2" is really hard - it seems to cover countries from Norway to Bosnia to Greece to...

And the OP amended to list DDE and 6-pack pricing.

Thanks. What you are saying is correct, on one hand you have wealthy countries like Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Luxemburg, France, Sweden, etc.. and on the other side you have countries who suffer from austerity and the crisis for example:

Italy: Youth Unemployment Rate 42.6 percent
Spain: Youth Unemployment Rate 50.7 percent
Greece: Youth Unemployment Rate 50.1 percent
Portugal: Youth Unemployment Rate 35 percent

I think we all agree it's better to target:
100,000 sales with a price of 19€ = total 1.9 Mi € than
50,000 sales with a price of 27€ = total 1.35 Mi €

P.S. Looking forward to see reasonable adjustments, right now it is Eur_1 = Eur_2.

/edit: I've deleted Balkans and other east countries since they don't officially use Euro. But most of them have minimum wages from 150-350€/month in common.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi, just a quick question, but will there be an upgrade option from standart to digital deluxe available? (Like Red Orchestra 2 has)

A few of my friends might only want to get it as dde however with an upgrade option, we could buy the 6 pack and the everyone can upgrade to dde on his own.

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Hi, just a quick question, but will there be an upgrade option from standart to digital deluxe available? (Like Red Orchestra 2 has)

A few of my friends might only want to get it as dde however with an upgrade option, we could buy the 6 pack and the everyone can upgrade to dde on his own.

Thanks in advance.

Should be there tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Thanks. What you are saying is correct, on one hand you have wealthy countries like Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Luxemburg, France, Sweden, etc.. and on the other side you have countries who suffer from austerity and the crisis for example:

Italy: Youth Unemployment Rate 42.6 percent
Spain: Youth Unemployment Rate 50.7 percent
Greece: Youth Unemployment Rate 50.1 percent
Portugal: Youth Unemployment Rate 35 percent

I think we all agree it's better to target:
100,000 sales with a price of 19

Upvote 0